Chapter 5: Copy Cat

~At The Place de Vosges~

A crowd has gathered around a veiled statue. Phones ready and children sitting on the shoulders of their fathers, as they wait for the honored guests the statues are dedicated to.

A teenage boy with dark brown brunette hair, tied in a bun, purple shirt with a button-up top, with almost black dress pants, chews on a lollipop anxiously waiting.

A hand is placed on his shoulder, slightly startling the boy, as Mr. Bourgeois compliments, "I'm sure you've outdone yourself, Theo."

Theo faces the mayor as he smiles, "It was my honor. And I can't wait to meet (Y/n), I hope she'll autograph the photos I used as inspiration for the statues."

Looking at his watch, Mr. Bourgeois tries to see over the crowd, "Oh, it's nearly time. Sapphire, Ladybug and Cat Noir should already be here by now. Miss (Y/n) is always late as she always seems to find something to draw."

Theo smiles at that.

Sitting on the base of the statue, Sapphire and Cat Noir waves at the crowd.

Theo asks looking around, "Excuse me, Chat Noir, but Ladybug's not here. And a special guest isn't here."

Waving off Theo's worries, Chat Noir says, "Don't worry about Ladybug. I'm sure she'll be here any minute. I can handle this situation alone for now. Sapphire and I are the ones in charge anyway, you know. Who's the special guest?"

Theo takes out the article and photo written by you, scratching his cheek," Oh, (Y/n) Dupain-Cheng,"

Sapphire's eyes widen.

"I'm sure you recognize the name. It's just that, I wanted to ask her to autograph this photo. She's amazing. She's so brave and smart, the way she always saves everyone, even though she doesn't have powers."

Sapphire glares at Theo, who doesn't go unnoticed by Cat Noir.

"Wow~, It looks like you got some competition Bat Boy.~" Cat Noir's comment didn't help fixing it and playfully nudged the Dark Knight in the shoulder.

"Not on my watch!" he declared

Mr. Bourgeois says, "Perhaps the ceremony should commence. It might bring her here faster."

Theo is quick to shut the idea down, "Please, just one minute more, Mayor Bourgeois, she's going to come, I can feel it, besides Ladybug isn't here yet."

You rush rushed to the ceremony waking up late, at the exact moment the statues are unveiled. Theo sees her walking up to the mayor and immediately smiles, " Mr. Bourgeois, I apologize for my absence. I had woken up late. What is it did you want to see me?"

Mr. Bourgeois grabs you by the shoulder, pulling  over to Theo, "This is Theo. He is the sculptor who made the statues."

Smiling at the boy, you grab shook his hand, "Nice to meet you. It's so amazing!"

Theo smiles sheepishly with a light blush, "Uh, I-I thank you. I wanted to meet you because I had used your sketch you posted as inspirations for the statues."

"Really? Wow! I'm honored."

Theo is about to take out the photograph to ask you to sign it when Sapphire appears.

Sapphire smirks at you. "Why hello again, Ma Chérie~. Fancy seeing you here. You should probably draw the event before everyone else leaves."

Looking around, you nodded, "Yeah, your right. This is good for the Ladyblog so that Alya can posted online." turning to Theo, you give him a smile, "It was nice meeting you, Theo. Au Revoir."