Chapter 10: The Evillustrator

{~At the Science class~}

Everyone was in Ms. Mendeleiev as she was teaching her lesson.  A certain shy artist was daydreaming as he drew in his sketchpad. Nathaniel was drawing again in his sketchbook. You were about to whisper to him, but Ms. Mendeleiev beat you to it.

"Nathaniel! What are you drawing?" Ms. Mendeleive questioned. Nathaniel stuttered at her. She grabs his drawings. "And these artistic endeavours are clearly why you are failing science."

  "I'm sorry....... " He meekly  apologized.

"You go march yourself down to the principal's office and show him that checked scratch! Then you'll be really sorry!"

Nathaniel grabs his stuff, but before he could leave he trips over Mylène's bag, dropping his sketchbook.

Chloé grabs it. "Ooh! Look, Sabrina! It's him as a superhero! And look who he's saving! It's Marinette! He's so totally crushing on you, Marinette!"

Marinette does not know what to say, as Chloe makes fun of him, "He's so totally crushing on you, Marinette!"

"Gimme that!" Nathaniel grabs his book back

"Enough! Nathaniel, go!" Ms. Mendeleiev orders again.

You watch Nathaniel go with sad eyes but can't help feeling that second-hand embarrassment. The teacher continues the lesson as if nothing happened as she announces another group project, making you mumble slight profanities under your breath.

"The next presentation group is...Nino, Adrien and Alya and Vanitas."

Adrien and Nino fist bump in happiness then they waited for Vanitas for one too. Though Vanitas did it very lazy and just yawns.

Marinette gasps, "Oh! So lucky!"

"And then, Sabrina, Chloé, (Y/n) and Marinette",

"So unlucky." Alya give her a sympathetic look,

You know well Chloe and Sabrina hates you and likes to tease and bully you but the worst thing is Marinette, once your best and closest Sister turn against you into your enemy and Marinette feels the same way about you as her enemy.

You have nothing against your sister and you wanted Marinette and Adrien get to together but Marinette thinks your being selfish when in reality she's actually the selfish one.

You have always have put your family with Marinette before your you've been misunderstood for the crush for Adrien but she put her crush for him before her friendship and family with you any day.

You don't have feeling for Adrien he's only like a brother to you. You only have eyes for...someone...else...judging the way your eye's slowly turn to the noirette who doesn't seem to happy the way  your big sister giving you the cold shoulder.

Vanitas was not glaring at you. Do not worry. He's looking down at your sister being an bug brat.

Chloe raises her hand with a fake polite tone, "Uh, Miss, can't you add her and her dumb little sister to another group? Sabrina and I work much better on our own."

Not budging, Ms. Mendeleiev says, "This is a group presentation, not pairs! Deal with it!"

Chloe with a clenched jaw grumbles, "I hate dealing with it!"

The bell rings and everyone got up grabbing and carrying their stuff out of class.

"You wouldn't be willing to trade groups would ya?" Marinette asked hoping she'll said yes but sadly fate have other plans.