Chapter 14: Horrificator

Inside Miss Bustier's classroom, everyone was doing their part in making a movie. Right now the two main characters were being played by Adrien and Mylène.

"Agent Smith, it's too dangerous! We must evacuate!" Adrien acted.

"You're suggesting we run, Officer Jones? After it devoured my family, my friends, even my beloved dog, Sniffles? Never! I won't run! I no longer fear it, I'm going to face it, then I'll-" Mylène was doing great in her role, but she was startled when she saw Ivan in his monster costume. She hides under the desk since she was afraid.

"Cut!" 

"Sorry Mylène." Ivan takes off his monster mask.

"Mylène! That's like, the tenth take, and we're only on the first scene!" Nino stopped filming.

"Fourteenth actually. But who's counting." Alix corrected. Nino groans tiredly.

"I'm... sorry. I'm gonna do better on the next take, I promise." Mylène apologized.

"Anyone want some tea?" Rose tried to cheer everyone.

"You're playing a hero from the special forces. You're not supposed to get all freaked out!" Nino tried to explain Mylène's role to her.

"I know, but... that monster mask he's wearing is so... realistic and scary!" Mylène tried to explain why she was so scared.

"Just big ol' me, Mylène. Nothing to be scared of!" Ivan tried to cheer her up by playing with his mask.

"You ask me, he doesn't even need a mask!" Chloè mocks as she and Sabrina laugh.

To make them stop laughing, two balls of paper were thrown at them. They looked at the direction of where the paper balls came from. Vanitas was whistling innocently as you, Marinette and Alya were giggling quietly at what he did to them.

"Ivan, put the mask back on, you're playing the monster! And Mylène, we need you to stay in character!" Nino instructed. Ivan puts his mask back on, but it causes Mylène to be frighten again.

"I need to sing my happy song, it always makes me feel better..." Mylène begins to sing. "Smelly wolf, smelly wolf, stinky breath and slimy--" She accidentally bumps into Adrien and she got scared again.

"And the Oscar for best pathetic scaredy-cat afraid of its own shadow goes to... Mylène!" Chloè laughs at her again.

Adrien tried to comfort Mylène. He glared at Chloè. "Chloé, seriously?"

Chloè didn't even cared. "Yeah, so what?" Having enough, Mylène quickly runs off, crying.

"Myleine!" You call out to her.

"Anyone gonna go after her?" Marinette asked anyone.

"Mylenè, wait!" Ivan takes off his mask and runs after her. After he went after her, Nino began to argue with Chloè for ruining everything...again. Especially for making fun of Mylène.

"Epic, Chloé! Just epic! What are we supposed to do now without our leading actress?" Nino angrily questioned.

"Who needs her, anyway? She was totally lame!" Chloè comments.

"You're lame! Mylène is crying her eyes out on the bathroom thanks to you!" Ivan enters inside the classroom as he told off Chloè.

"Me, lame?"

You walk over to Ivan as you tried to calm everyone down. "Okay, everyone! Calm down. There's no way to fight right now."

Marinette joins her. "You're right, Chloé is lame. Fighting isn't gonna bring Mylène back. I'm the producer, and I'm gonna do everything in my power to finish filming tonight!"