Chapter 8: The Pharaoh

~Somewhere in Paris~

Alya  walking around the neighborhood looking for any content or signs of Sapphire, Ladybug and Cat Noir for the Ladyblog. As Alya narrates, she also checks to make sure she didn't lose sight.

"Don't blink now, 'cause we are live from Paris. Yo peeps, Alya here, bringing you the one and only Ladyblog."

Both hear the sound of a helicopter and LB screaming nearby, "Huh, what's that?"

Ladybug is dragged in the air by a helicopter, and she drops a book. Taking a closer look, Alya smiles, "Freak out! What you got here is no ordinary book, it's a tenth-grade history book. And I should know, 'cause I've got this very same book. Could our very own Ladybug be a high school student. Well, we'll be sure to find out. See ya!!", as she gives a final wave before closing the video.

Alya continues rambling as she went to your side, "This could be the key to finding out who Ladybug is once and for all. We just have to go through a list of suspects. Obviously, me and you are out, so this should be easy. Ready, girl?"

"Definitely!" You boasted.

Alya starts walking ahead with renewed fire, as you mumbled, "Ladybug is so darn screwed."

A little time later, Alya's phone begins to ring. You waited for Alya to finish talking as she notices Alya get a little bit excited. 

Alya smiles, giving you a thumbs up, notifying you that she might have a lead, "Alright thanks, Marinette. See you there!"

You can't help but smile at the girl's enthusiasm. "So, what my big sister told you?"

Alya grabs you hand and drags you in the direction of the Louvre, "You're big Sister says she found something about Ladybug at the Louvre. She's meeting us there, let's go!"

You secure your sketch book in your bag, before running along side Alya to the Louvre.

[~Louvre~]

Alya is informing Marinette of the plan, "Can you believe it? All we gotta do is find who this history book belongs to and BAM, we figure out Ladybug's true identity! I'm so on this one!"

"You really think you can figure out who Ladybug is from a textbook that every high school owns? Marinette skeptically asks.

"Well High School is the only building that have this book. All we gotta do is see who lost their history book  last week, then there's our Ladybug."

Alya nods, "There are forty-two girls, not counting myself or (Y/n)-"

"Forty-one, not including you guys or.... me." Marinette hastily interrupts.

Alya elbows Marinette with a teasing smile, "Hmm, yesterday somebody didn't have their textbook in class."

"Wha-I left it at home! You know I always forget my stuff!" Marinette starts coming up with an excuse.

As they are walking towards the Pharaoh's exhibit, you suddenly hears loud panting. Turning back, you see a tall man with dark brown hair with blue eyes, wearing a scarab necklace, a greenish jacket, white shirt, and yellowish jeans. You watch as he collides into Alya and Marinette, his stuff flying, you catch the binder before it falls, as something seems to slip slightly out of it.

Curious you opens it, a pendant with the color a dark blue with the shape of a black wing, golden edges and details and has a black string is inside.

Brushing your hands over it, you sense of déjà vu as if you had seen it before. You can't tear those eyes from the pendant before the sound of scuffling breaks her out of the trance. Placing a hand on your head, to stop the sudden dizziness you look down at the ground.