Chapter 13: Dark Blade

"Ladybug, Sapphire and Chat Noir saved Paris again." Ladybug jumped down onto her bed from her roof and she changed back into Marinette.

Marinette was panicking as she slide her chair in front of her box"and yet again, I hope I have time to finished my magic box!" Marinette taking a screwdriver in her hand and start finishing up

"What is it for?" Tikki asked

Marinette turned her head to her "To lock up my dairy and secrets."

"Every secrets? You write everything in there?" Tikki think Marinette meant even her secret of being Ladybug and it seems that she was right

"Well...yeah. Why?" Marinette asked while still fixing up her box

"First, what if someone finds out you're Ladybug? And two, what if someone finds out your Ladybug?!" Tikki panicking.

Marinette didn't seem so worried at all"not gonna happen. Try it." she suggested Tikki and in confusion, Tikki flies over to Marinette's dairy and try to take it for the box to slammed shut and lock itself.

"Hey!"

Marinette was impressed that it worked and she took the key out"it work!" she  unlocked her box.

"Mr. Bourgeois was re-elected as the mayor of Paris for the 4th term. Here, we see him with his daughter."

Marinette scoffed when she saw Chloe waving at the cameras "Look at Chloe. Acting as if she was the mayor. Which reminds me, class elections are tomorrow!"

While taking down the pictures of Adrien off of her walls

"What's bad about that?" Tikki asked as if it wasn't a big deal.

"Chloe's running for class rep, the person who cares about herself more than students." Marinette starts to ripped up the pictures.

"Uh Marinette what are you doing?"

"Getting rid of the pictures of Adrien."

Tikki was even more confused "But don't you have a huge crush on him?"

"I ...still do...but not like this." Marinette simply said.

"How come?" Tikki asked her surprise

"Well...right before the akuma attacked, (Y/n) said that she only see's Adrien as a friend and Vanitas was right, I just jump to the conclusion and I hurt her.... I was hurt too but I got over it...for some reason I have to find a way to get Adrien.  And I'm going to support my best little sister to find the best boyfriend!"

Tikki is proud of her for that but there is one problem is that you already have a guy you like.

"Didn't she already had a guy she likes that starts with V?"

"I don't trust Vanitas. That guy gives me chills." Marinette shivers. "He's no good for her."

Marinette looked back at her computer" Mr. D'Argencourt, Bourgeois's opponent and a fencing instructor at Francoise Dupont school, was pummelled in the polls, with the least number of votes in Paris History."

Marinette looked at the time and realized that she's going to be late"I'm gonna be late for school again!"

Marinette picked her box up and put it inside of her draw "See? This is what I'm talking about." she grabbed her bag and she turned off her tv and raced to school.

{~In class~}

 You were giving Vanitas the silent treatment, because of the previous incidents.