Wait what?

"-I'll admit it, I've never really hooked up with Craig, hell we barely even spoke to one another till a few weeks ago. I only didnt deny the romurs cuz, well, i wished they were true."

Wendy had been trying to figure out who started the rumors, as things had begun to get out of hand. So she began interviewing people to see what everyone knew, after a while she started posting the videos on a Blog to keep people updated about how things were going. Most the interviews ended up in dead ends or blame or just slander about Kenny and/or Craig. That is until she finally decided to interview Kenny. And while she didn't end up getting any closer to knowing who did it, what she did discover quickly made the rumors yesterdays news.

"Dude, why would you admit that?"
Kenny was hanging out at Kyle's house, not in the mood to return to his own, and they had come across yet another YouTube clip talking about Kenny's interview. "I wasn't exactly trying to hide it. Plus im sick of all this, so might as well come clean right?" "But admitting you, like, Craig just escalates everything." Kenny sighed and Rubbed his eyes, "wish everyone could get over it and get on with their lives." Kyle stared at him for a moment before shaking his head, "Yknow the people here hold on to things for entertainment." "Yeah, I've noticed."

"-I'll admit it, I've never really hooked up with Craig, hell we barely even spoke to one another till a few weeks ago. I only didnt deny the romurs cuz, well, i wished they were true-" 
Craig stared at the video playing in front of him, unable to tear his eyes away from it. How was he supposed to react, he didn't know. How did he feel about this? He didn't know. He wasn't sure about anything, except that he had to talk to Kenny. As soon as possible.