"Just stop!"

"Dude, aren't you going to tell people the rumors aren't true?" Kenny glanced at Kyle, whom had asked the question. The poor blonde shrugs and simply replied with, "I haven't said that they are true either." "That's not the point. Don't you think this has gone on long enough?" The ginger asked. "It'll go away eventually, I just want to watch it play out." "Well don't you think it might negatively affect Craig? I know you don't care what people say about you but what about him?" "I dunno. He's avoiding me sooo yeah." Kyle sighed and shook his head, "I got to get to class. See ya later." With that he walked away. The poor blonde shrugged and headed to his own class.

Meanwhile Craig was being confronted by many people, while he was just trying to get to class. "Is it true that your sleeping with McWhoremick?" One person asked. "No, I'm not." "How long have you been dating Kenny?" Another asked. "I'm not dating him." "How does it feel to hangout with the schools biggest whore?" "Stop asking me questions I'm just trying to get to class on time." Frustrated, the raven haired boy began to push past people, finally making it to his class just as the bell rang. He sat in the only empty seat left, thankful that it was no where near Kenny. "You look pissed, what happened?" Tolkien, who was sitting next to him, asked. "Stupid people and their rumors." "Oh, I'm sure it will pass soon. Some new rumor will start and everyone will forget all about this one." Tolkien said in an attempt to reassure him. "Ugh, I wish they would all just stop already." "Yeah will with Kenny saying the shit he's been saying, I don't think that's happening anytime soon." Said Clyde, who had turned around in his seat to talk to them. The raven haired boy looked at him, "What do you mean?" "You haven't heard? He keeps answering the questions people ask him with random answers. He hasn't actually denied anything. I think he's just egging them all on," Clyde said, "I mean it's not unusual for him to do something like that." The raven haired boy went silent. After a pause, Tolkien spoke up, "you think he might have been the one to start the rumors in the first place?" "Yeah that would make a lot of sense." Clyde agreed. "I don't know but I'm going to fucking find out." Craig replied after a moment.

OK so I want you all to vote. Should Kenny have been the one who started the rumors or someone else? Whichever gets more votes will be what I go with. If no one votes then I will probably spin a wheel.