The.. Truth?

"If you didn't do it, who did?"

The day before

"D-don't you feel like this is a bit.. w-wrong?" Butters was sitting in front of his laptop, (a gift from Bradley), and Tweek was sitting beside him. They were in Tweeks room since Butters parents were home. "I don't think it's wrong? I mean, you saw how Craig treated him, that, that was wrong." Tweek went silent for a minute, fidgeting with a rubix cube before speaking again. "But won't t-this hurt K-Kenny aswell?" Butters looked over at him, thinking about this for a moment before shaking his head. "No, it won't.  We aren't really doing anything that he hasn't already done to himself, since, yknow, almost everyone has done it with him." "Oh, Ack!, t-true. Could y-you rescramble this f-for me?" He asked quickly changing the topic, and holding out the Rubix cube. Butters smiled and grabbed the cube.

Present time

"If you didn't do it, who did?" Butters felt no guilt over any of the things he was doing. He used to do things for Cartman, of course he didn't. But he knew getting caught was not an option, so he was being careful, or atleast he was trying to be. "I don't get why people are targeting you and Craig." Butters looked over at the person who spoke, Wendy Testaburger. "It's more Craig than me. I'm used to this stuff." Kenny replied, nonchalantly. "Well either way, I'm going to get to the bottom of it, and when I find out who is doing this, their likely to get expelled."