Rumors.

"I heard that Tweek and Craig stopped dating because Craig cheated on him with Kenny" "Did you hear that Craig and Kenny are dating now? He moved on real quick." "So much for Tweek being the only one he loved, Craig was probably with Kenny the whole time" "I heard from Bebe, who heard from Wendy, who heard from Heidi, who heard from Tolkien that Clyde said he saw them kiss in the locker room!"

The past few days Craig had been avoiding Kenny, and really anyone else, but the rumors continued to spread. He constantly heard people whispering about him, just loud enough for him to hear. He had confronted Clyde, demanding he told everyone it wasn't true, but the boy had swore up and down that he hadn't started the rumor. The raven haired boy hadn't believed him at first but finally gave in. Meanwhile Kenny was enjoying watching it all go down. He was used to being the center of rumors, considering how many relationships he'd had in the past. The poor blonde had been asked so many questions, which he either answered with a lie or avoided all together, stirring the pot. He knew that it would die down soon, rumors didn't last long in South park after all.

Here is an update for now. I hope it's good enough filler. I have an idea for what I am going to do next but I decided I needed to post something. So here you go!