You really have a thing for blondes

Kenny's pov

"Ack! K-kenny!? Are y-you o-ok!?" The poor blonde looked over to where the voice came from. Tweek was standing outside the bathroom and had just witnessed Kenny run smack into one of the hallway pole things. "Yep! I'm fine." Kenny got up quickly, checking that his head or anything wasn't bleeding then walked over to the coffee addict. "Are you skipping class?" "Gah! No, no, no, I-I j-just needed t-to use the b-bathroom!" "Oh. Yeah that makes since. Personally I really hate math class, so I wouldn't judge if you were skipping." Kenny said with a shrug then began to walk to class, Tweek following closely behind as they both have to go to math. "W-well it's, Ack! n-not so b-bad today. W-we have a s-sub and h-his really cu-nice. And t-the worksheet h-he handed o-out is really e-easy." "Oh, alrighty then." "O-oh y-you sit n-next to C-craig now, he a-and Butters s-switched s-seats so Butters c-can Ack! S-sit by me." "Hm. Alright." Finally the two had arrived at the class and walked in, the sub was already told about how Ms. Whatshername, had held Kenny back, so Kenny just sat down and stared at the worksheet in front of him. The numbers were really small and, in Kenny's case, really blurry. He groaned and layed his head on the desk. "McCormick, you know this work is graded, right?" Kenny looked to his left, where Craig was seated. "Yeah, so?" "So if you don't do it your grade is going to drop even lower than it already is." Kenny simply shrugged. "The numbers are to small." "Really? They don't seem to small to me?" Just like that through the rest of the class the raven haired boy helped the poor blonde do his work, or really just telling him the answers.

Once the bell rang the raven haired boy walked out and started talking with Clyde, Kenny wasn't far behind. "So you and McWhoremick are friends now?" The poor blonde almost chuckled at the nickname, he'd heard it a million times and still found it funny. "Yeah, so?" "Damn Craig. You really have a thing for blondes." This got Clyde a hard shove and the finger, Clyde responded by bursting into laughter. "You didn't deny it!" "Oh go suck a dick, Clyde." Meanwhile the poor blonde was genuinely curious now. Into blondes huh? Well this friendship just got realllll interesting.