Relationship? No

Craigs pov

"Dude cmon admit it, you've got something for Mcwhoremick." "For the millionth time Clyde, I don't, I literally just went through a break up. Why on earth would I want to get with someone this quickly afterwards?" "Um, cuz you can?" "You are an idiot." "Yep I know. Anyway imm go hang with Tolkien, bye." With that Clyde quickly walked over to Tolkien. With a sigh Craig made his way to his next class. As he sat at his desk, wishing time would move faster so he could just go home, he noticed a lot of people giggling and glancing at him. The raven haired boy decided to shrug it off, assuming it was just another rumor going around, and it would be gone soon. Boy was he wrong.

When the bell rang for lunch, the raven haired boy quickly packed up his stuff and tried to make a break for the door. Just to be stopped by a group of girls. "Is it true?" "Do you like him now?" "It's not fair I wanted to get with himmm!" Craigs expression must have shown visible confusion because Wendy stepped forward to explain. "We heard that you and Kenny are together now." The raven haired boy's eyes widened in horror, "What!?" "Yeah, I heard it from Bebe, who heard it from Red, who heard it from Heidi, who heard it from Nichole, who heard it from Tolkien, who heard it from Clyde." Wendy explained. The raven haired boy groaned. "Fucking Clyde. No I'm not in a relationship, or anything with McCormick." With that the raven haired boy pushed past the girls and stormed off to the cafeteria.