Why..?

"Why the hell would you do this!?" "I haven't done anything!" Craig had caught up with Kenny after school, he was quick to accuse him of spreading the rumors but Kenny denied it. What he didn't deny was lying when being asked if the rumors were true. "Didn't do anything!? Your ruining my life!" "People thinking your with me is ruining your life?" "Yes!" Kenny's eyes widen and he recoils like he'd be slapped, he goes completely silent. After a moment he just starts walking away. "Hey I wasn't done-" "leave it." Craig turned to the sound of the voice to see Butters and Tweek standing there. "Oh. Uh hi." There was a brief silence before Tweek blurted out, "why would you say t-that, Ack!, stuff t-to Kenny?" "Because he's spreading things around that aren't true." "B-but he's j-just answering questions. M-maybe to him, it, it is true?" Craig paused then shook his head, "that's not possible."

"Kenny are you ok?" Kenny glanced over at where the words came from, the voice belonged to Stan. "Yeah. Fine." He replied then laid his head back in his arms. He hadn't been paying much attention to anything around him, instead the conversation with Craig from the day before was playing on loop in his head. The bell rang a moment later and he was quick to grab his stuff and walk out, hoping to ditch, when suddenly everything went quiet for a second, then an explosion of laughter. Kenny knew there was no escaping now so he decided to go see what was happening. He heard it before he saw it. "Omg poor Craig." "Poor craig? He sooo deserved that, he's so emotionless" "I heard that the Tweeker kid did it." "My money's on the whore." Kenny still couldn't see what exactly was happening, but that didn't matter, just at that moment Kyle ran over. "Dude someone vandalized Craig's locker, it's really fucked up." He yelled over the noise. "What did they d-" "It's covered in photos of you two." Kenny glanced over, the person who spoke was Butters. "What do you mean?" "Their photoshopped, I think, but their really dirty and over top it says 'not with Kenny? Explain this'" "what the fuck." "So, you didn't do it?" "No, of course not!" "Well if you didn't do it, who did?"

Oop- finally made a chapter. Mostly filler. I dunno where I was going with it tbh just let it happen lol.