The poor, fucked up blonde

Kenny's pov

"Dude. It's okay to cry, yknow." As soon as the words left his mouth Kenny realized it was the wrong thing to say. Craig went silent and stared straight ahead, rubbing at his eyes every few seconds, "No. No it's not. Bye McCormick." The pair had made it to Craigs house and he was quick to walk inside. Meanwhile, the poor, fucked up blonde hesitantly walked home, afraid of what was waiting for him when he arrived.

—--

The next day at school Kenny had his parka on, hood pulled down over his face. It was way too hot to be wearing it but he just had to make due. The blonde tried his best to avoid talking to anyone but it was unavoidable in his first class. "Kenny. Kenny I know you can hear me. Kenyyyy." The blonde turned to face the ginger who had been trying to talk to him the whole class. "What?" "Finally. Dude, why the fuck aren't you talking to us anymore? What did we, besides Eric, do?" Kyle asked, quickly while he had Kenny's attention. "I don't know man. I just need a break from it.." Kenny replied, his words muffled but he knew that Kyle would know what he was saying. "Well it's been three days. Are you still on your break or what?" Kyle asked. "Um.. y-no. No." "Cool because we were all worried that something was wrong, even Cartman. But it makes sense that you needed a break from Cartman's shit." With that Kyle turned back to his work. The blonde sighed and also looked back at his work, just to give up with a groan when the board was too blurry for him to copy the notes. He tried rubbing his eyes, but that didn't work. When you get punched in the eye a bunch of times, your vision tends to not be the best. The issue is the poor blonde can't afford to get glasses, so he keeps quiet about his blurry vision. He can still see, but when looking at faraway things or really tiny words on a board, it looks really blurry. In the end he just memorized what the teacher was saying instead of trying to write them down. When the bell rang, he tried to leave as quickly as possible, just for the teacher to tell him to stay put. Once everyone else had left the teacher walked over to him. "Kenny, I noticed you weren't taking the notes in class again today. And your wearing that parka in 90° weather. Is everything alright?" "Yes, ma'am." Was the blondes instant reply, but the teacher wasn't satisfied with that answer. "Do you have trouble seeing the board? Maybe you should try taking off the hood so you can see better." Kenny shook his head quickly, "I'm ok" Ms. Whatsherface frowned. "Alright then. Well I won't hold you here any longer. You may leave now." With that Kenny practically ran out the door, just to run into a pole. "Ack! K-Kenny!? Are y-you o-okay!?"