𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘚𝘐𝘟

➤ ( CHAPTER 026 ! )"authority"

( CHAPTER 026 ! )
"authority"

OUTSIDE A HOSPITAL ROOM, Haganezuke worriedly tapped his foot on the tile below. After successfully evading the onslaught of reporters, he rushed to the very hospital where Shousuke had been taken. He anxiously settled himself in the waiting room, which seemed to stretch on for hours, until a doctor in his forties finally emerged, holding a clipboard in his hand.

"Are you that young boy's family?" He said in English. Haganezuke nodded his head defiantly, rising to his feet and confidently brushing past the doctor as he strode towards Shousuke's room. Just as he was on the brink of opening the room door, a news reporter's resonant voice reached his ears.

"Once a serene debut transformed into a harrowing nightmare when a horde of monstrous creatures disrupted a cruise that was intended for Ambassador Selick and a select group of heroes." As the cameraman followed her, a lady embarked on a journey to an era brimming with policemen.

"No one knew where these monsters orientated from. Sadly, while they were on the cruise, they inadvertently caused the deaths of ship control operators Mathew Tran and Shara Bell. But luckily no one other than that was inured as they were all saved by two unexpected guesses.

Kanzaki Haganezuke, a man of great valour, fearlessly confronted the dire situation on the cruise. With the aid of the pro heroes standing by his side, he fearlessly vanquished the menacing monsters. Additionally, a young unrecognized boy who displayed the potential of a hero in training, known as Zero, is now recuperating at Northen Brook Hospital following his collapse. He single-handedly saved the lives of everyone aboard the cruise ship and heroically averted a disastrous collision with the Basilica skyscraper."

As the lady continued Shousuke quietly listed before turning his head to the door. As he saw Haganezuke enter he shut off the room TV and turned to face the elder.

After he had fainted on the cruise he did not remember anything from then on. When he regained consciousness, he faintly overheard the hushed voices of the doctors, but he could not comprehend their words as they went deaf to his ears.

Haganezuke quickly entered the younger room and shut the door behind them. Shousuke could tell something was up because of the gloomy aura around Haganezuke.

"Look, Zero I'll get straight to the point. This mission was a failure." He started. "The decision to crash the cruise was a grave mistake... The monstrous individual seemed to ignite curiosity among numerous individuals without quirks, particularly among seasoned villains. After our brainstorming session, it appears that they have realized the significant value of the cell to us, heroes. If they manage to obtain it, I am afraid it will mark the beginning of a tyrannical society built on torture."

Shousuke sighed and looked down. Then a black bag was tossed onto his lap. When Shousuke opened the bag, he discovered a set of sleek black clothes to change into.