𝘍𝘐𝘝𝘌

➤( CHAPTER 001 ! )"the bus ride"

➤( CHAPTER 001 ! )
"the bus ride"

IF LOOK'S COULD KILL SHOUSUKE'S WOULD. "Don't give me that look young Shousuke it'll be fast, but you yourself should get to class, you should avoid tardiness if you want to be a great Hero, not to mention falling asleep late and waking up early, anyways I'll be back as soon as I can!!" He stated before jumping away.

Shousuke yawned, then made my way to UA. I didn't get much sleep last night because I was studying more ways to have a conversation with others.

ONCE SHOUSUKE GOT INTO HIS CLASSROOM, he sat on his seat lazily and kept his head down low

ONCE SHOUSUKE GOT INTO HIS CLASSROOM, he sat on his seat lazily and kept his head down low. Minutes later, Aizawa came into the classroom, initiating the start of the class.

"Today's training will be a bit different, you'll have three instructors, me, All Might and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you all." Uncle Aizawa announced.

'Maybe it's because of what happened yesterday day at the press' Shousuke thought before drawing back into Aizawa.

"Sir, what kind of training is this?" Seriously Iida questioned as he raised his hand. "A rescue you'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, and stuff like that," Aizawa replied.

"Disasters huh? Sounds like we're in for a big workout." Kaminari spoke, Turning around to face Mina who was right behind him. "Totally!" Mina exclaimed.

"Real hero stuff, this is what separates man from boys. I'm shaking from excitement!" Kirishima stated, looking at his fist. "Finally, I get to show everyone how good I am in the water, ribbit~" Asui croaked.

"Don't go getting ahead of yourselves." Aizawa interrupted, making the others avert their focus back to him. "As I was saying, this time, It's entirely up to each of you whether you want to wear your Hero costume or not. some of your costumes probably aren't adapted to the task at hand, after all." He started and revealed our hero costumes.