𝘚𝘐𝘟𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕

➤( CHAPTER 016 ! )"the talk"

➤( CHAPTER 016 ! )
"the talk"

SHOUSUKE WAS NOW WALKING THROUGH the halls of the yuuie sports festival. It was know their break time as all the staffs at UA were now setting up the third and final round for the sports festival.

Shousuke used this time to get away from his classmate, just trying to get some pieces and quite. But that piece and quite was disturbed when his phone started ringing giving no choice but to pic it up and see who was calling.

Once he looked at the callers ID he immediately hung up the phone, 'I forget to block that number some time ago...' He then clicked the three button on to of the ID, it showed settings or block icon.

He choice block. He then placed his phone back in his pocket and continued his peaceful walk not even bothered to pick up his phone that showed an unknown ID caller when it rang in his pocket.

Shousuke soon found himself outside that stadium and on a balcony that gave him the whole view of the people and the food stands below him. Thinking that he finally has pieces and quite, Shousuke leaned against a wall that was behind him and let out a sigh and shut his eyes.

"Ne~  Kid, are you ignoring me?" A voice called out from above Shousuke, making the younger slightly annoyed he already knew who it was without guessing.

Shousuke opened his eyes and looked up only to see a young man of average height, having blonde hair swept backwards along with a pair of gold-brown eyes that appear to resemble that of a bird, along with some stubble underneath his chin, he was hovering in the sky with his two large wings.

That person was the current number three hero, The Wing Hero: Hawks

Or as Shousuke likes to sometimes call him: Annoying Chicken Loving Sensei

He had know Shousuke ever since he had met Shousuke's older brother when he was in UA. He often come to visit the Komi's when his was off duty which his mum Shuuko loved but Shousuke didn't, but the younger sometimes got use to the older company.

Without a second thought, Shousuke got off the wall he was leaning on and wasted no time turning around and heading towards the exist of the balcony but was stopped when a large red feather pierced through the floor in front of the younger.

Shousuke turned around to what Hawks wanted from him. Right then the older had just landed on top of the balcony railing with one little feather placed in between his index finger and middle finger while his other hand was resting on his hip.

"Chill~ Kid, I just wanted to talk to you about your internship," Hawks said as he started walking towards Shousuke, once he was close enough he took out a cards from his pocket and handed it to Shousuke which the younger took without questioning.

He knew that it was Hawks bussing card, how he knows? Well he already had six of them in lying around in his room somewhere. Hawks then retracted his hand and placed it on his hip along with his left hand and let out a puffed sigh and smiled down at Shousuke.