𝘌𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕

➤( CHAPTER 018 ! )"first to - quarter finals"

➤( CHAPTER 018 ! )
"first to - quarter finals"

SHOUSUKE SUDDENLY APPEARED in his seat in front of Uraraka turning around to watch Midoriya and Todor startled the girl a bit when she saw a bright light suddenly appear in front of her.

Then Shousuke heard some rambling behind him so he turned around only to Midoriya and his notebook in hand writing things down about his fight with Kaminari. If you look closely you could see smoke coming from the page.

"I've written down so much about his abelite but there is still more to know about him," Midoriya said mumbling to himself. "His newfound power of him allows him to steal Kaminari's electricity and store it up for later use. Just like he's been doing in the obstacle race and the cavalry battle. Kaminari's quirk should be all rights be quite powerful, however. Shousuke's quirk overshadows it. To be able to get it with such a large amount of electricity shows his quirk's leave of durability. His strength lies in control and something about gravity, and it's not often you see that type of power unraveled.

Although I haven't seen the full potential of that move. Shousuke has shown him forming up Kaminari's electricity and turning it into some sort of round-like object that was somehow able to knock Kaminari down-"

"It just ended and your already forming counter strategy based on how you saw it play out?" Uraraka questioned causing Midoriya to shrike and leave his line of thought.

Midoriya quickly covered his mouth as a blush appeared around his cheek. Shousuke saw his act and sweat dropped.

"Aah!? Um, I Uhh, no! It's just what I do !? It's always been a bit of a thing for me... And see this is much of a chance to observe the amazing quirks of everyone inside and outside of our class." He said then held up his notebook to Uraraka with a blinding smile. "Oh, speaking of which, I actually compiled a tone of notes of everyone in class A, too! That includes your zero gravity!"

Deciding that he had heard enough. Shousuke got up from his seat and started to leave. He wasn't bothered watching Iida and Mei battle because he suspected that it was a game of cat and dog. Mei was going to use Iida to show off her invention to the support company that where there.

 Mei was going to use Iida to show off her invention to the support company that where there