𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘖𝘕𝘌

➤( CHAPTER 021 ! )"bakugo vs shousuke

➤( CHAPTER 021 ! )
"bakugo vs shousuke

"LADIES AND GENTELMEN! The match we have all been looking forward to! Love or hate him! He's super strong! It's the angry-looking BAKUGO KATSUKI!"

"And his opponent for the finals is your beloved psychic who won't hastate to put his opponents in critical condition! It's the one and only KOMI SHOUSUKE!!"

The crowd cheered wildly as the two students stood face to face. One determined to win and one wanting to get this over with. "Grape, don't you dare hold back!" Bakugo said as he prepared himself. Bakugo knew he had to have his guard up when fighting Shousuke. The purple-haired brat could appear anywhere at any time, and he still didn't know the full extent of Shousuke's powers.

'Yeah, yeah. Let's just get this over and done.' Shousuke thought to himself as he finished thinking of a plan for himself.

"START!!"

As the signal to start the match was given, both Bakugo and Shousuke rushed straight toward each other, much to Bakugo's surprise but she quickly shrugged it off when he saw Shousuke's eyes.

As the two got closer Shousuke noticed both Bakugo's hands began to tense up and out came an exposition that fired straight at him from Bakugo's right and imminently followed suit from his left hand. But Shousuke jumped above Bakugo and used the other shoulder as a tool for his hand to help him twist his body mid-air and land behind Bakugo.

Bakugo quickly turned around and fired an explosion at Shousuke, but he created a barrier around himself. "Why are hiding you, Grape!" Bakugo shouted and launched himself toward Shousuke.

Just as he was about to send an explosion to the barrier Shousuke ran out from his barrier and grabbed ahold of Bakugo's arm forcing the explosion to go behind him. Shousuke then grabbed Bakugo by his shirt and harsh on his chest, Causing Bakugo to gasp out in pain. He didn't have much time to reach when Shousuke lowered himself a derived a gut palm to Bakugo.

As Shousuke's hand made contact with Bakugo's lower half released a compressed wave of air through Bakugo, making him gag out air

"OHHH! That looks like it hurts!" Present Mic exclaimed in excitement.