𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠 𝘛𝘞𝘖

➤( CHAPTER 022 ! )"hero names

➤( CHAPTER 022 ! )
"hero names."

AFTER TWO DAY OF SHEER exhaustion from the sports festival student were given a one-week holiday to enjoy their performance results.

During the one-week holiday Shousuke spent those days a home resting, and seeing that her son wasn't celebrating his victory Shuuko his mother practically forced him to get ready as they were going out to run some errands. Shousuke wished he stayed home. His hand still hurt from his last attack at Bakuog in the sports festival. When the two of them had time, they went to check up on Iida's elder brother who had been gravely injured during his fight against The Hero Killer in Hosu City and shared their condolences to the Iida family.

Currently, Shousuke and Shuuko were present in the local mall in Musutafu as Shuuko planned to get some extra materials for Endeavor's hero custom before she could go back home and start preparing dinner. Shousuke was looking around the store trying to make some extra repairs for his hero costume after the USJ incident. As he was looking, a group of middle schoolers made their way to Shuuko for an autograph but when those kids saw Shousuke walking up to his mother with a cholet bar in his hands they immediately rushed towards him, completing him about his performance in the sports festival.

"Excuse me..." A young voice called out from below Shousuke. Shousuke looked down and saw that it was a young boy around the age of five. "Are you Komi from class 1-A?" He asked innocently.

All of a sudden, several individuals shifted their focus toward him, causing him to flinch slightly and feel uneasy with the sudden increase in attention.

"Kyahh!~ I look more handsome in reality!"

"Great job at the sports festival! I was rooting for you!"

"You must be really strong to come first in every event!"

"Can I have your number?"

Shuuko let out a chuckle as she watched her son get bombarded with questions. 'He'll get use to this!' She thought.

 'He'll get use to this!' She thought