𝘛𝘏𝘙𝘌𝘌

➤( CHAPTER 003 ! )"Basic hero lesson ii"

➤( CHAPTER 003 ! )
"Basic hero lesson ii"

IT HAS STARTED. MIDORIYA, URARAK,  AND SHOUSUKE could finally enter the building, the way they entered the building by climbing through an open window. "Infiltration: success!" Uraraka said then hopped down from the window edge.

Midoriya seemed to have an anxious look on his face as he looked left and right to make sure the coast is clear. "There's a lot of blind spots, so we should be careful."

'I still can't adjust to One For All, so I can't use it for hand-to-hand combat. It's my base strength Uraraka 'Zero gravity' and Shousuke's 'Psychokinesis' That's all we have in our arsenal. Make full turns just like those notes in enclosed spaces... TRY TO REMEMBER THEM!'

Midoriya walks right, slightly peeking to see what's on the other side of the wall. Once he see that the costs is clear, he continued walking, but just as he was about to turn another corner

Before he could go any further, Bakugo appeared out of nowhere and tried to land a hit on both Midoriya and Uraraka, but he quickly dodged it and pulled Uraraka with him. Though Midoriya's mask was destroyed, exposing the other half of his face.

Due to Bakugo's missing the target, his explosion hit the wall that was in front of him creating a smoke screen.

"Are you okay Uraraka!?" Midoriya asked looking at the girl that was on the ground. "I Thought so with me as his opponent, Kaccha's priority would be, to beat me up!"

"Damn Deku, don't dodge me!" Bakugo waved his hand to the side clearing out the smoke and getting a better look and Midoriya.

IN THE MONITOR ROOM

"He almost got him!!" The purple grape boy spoke up, he seemed to be thankful that he wasn't in the situation.

"That Bakugo's is a cheater!! an ambush is so unmanly!!" Kirishima's eyes mainly focused on Bakugo on the screen and were surprised by the move that he just pulled.

"Ambushes are a good strategy! They are in the heat of battle after all!" All Might state.

"Midoriya ducked away from it pretty well!" A pink-skinned girl squealed. "Look there he goes!" A Pikachu-haired boy pointed out while pointing to Bakugo.

"I'll blow you away! But just short of getting this interrupted!!" Bakugo rushed over to the green-haired boy with his hand behind him getting ready for another explosion, but Midoriya saw it coming and grabbed his arm before it could hit him. He lifted Bakugo over his shoulder and slammed him into the cold iron ground.