𝘕𝘐𝘕𝘌𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕

➤( CHAPTER 019! )"todoroki vs komi"

➤( CHAPTER 019! )
"todoroki vs komi"

"ALL RIGHT! NOW THAT EVERYTHING IS FIXED NOW! Let's start! For the next match of this round, issues!" Present Mic said as Shousuke entered that stadium, and made his way towards the platform.

"He's from the hero family, Ingenium! From the Hero Course! IIDA TENYA!"

"Versus!"

"The psychic who stands out from the rest! Also from the Hero Course, it's KOMI SHOUSUKE!"

Standing on the platform where both classmates stood opposite from each other. Shousuke narrowed his eyes, getting his Byakugan ready, waiting for Present Mic to signal to start the match.

"Start!!!"

Iida crouched down, activating his quirk, and ran behind Shousuke instantly.

"Recipro burst!" He lifted his leg for a kick, which Shousuke can avoid. While Shousuke's back was turned Tenya quickly landed and immediately follows up with a second powerful kick. Shousuke saw this and quickly activated his psychokinesis and swung his now glowing leg sideways at Iida.

He was able to land his hit on Iida, but it seemed like Iida didn't feel it, but Iida then slammed Shousuke into the ground making him grunt.

"A direct hit! Shousuke got hit pretty hard!"

Shousuke managed to shake Iida off his back, But just as he was about to get up from the ground. Iida quickly grabbed Shousuke back of his shirt, before sprinting towards the edge of the arena.

While running Shousuke started getting heavier and have to Iida. He was now having a Hard time trying to drag the purple-haired to over to the bounds. Iida looked back and saw that Shousuke had placed his feet on the ground as they started scraping and also grabbed onto the hand holding him.

Suddenly Iida was lifted over Shousuke's shoulder and thrown other his shoulder. The throw was a strong one, so strong that it was enough to throw Iida far away from Shousuke, creating a distance between the two.

'Shoot! I almost had him!' Iida thought as Shousuke brought his hand to his forehead and winced as the result of getting slammed into the ground. When Shousuke lowered his hand he saw that there were blood stains on them, 'Ah, great...'

'Byakugan!'

"There it is!" Present Mic shouted when he saw Shousuke activate his Byakugan. "But what good use will it be?!-"

"There are many things the Byakugan can do without seething through things..." Aizawa interrupted.

In an instant, Shousuke rushed over to Iida ready to strike him down with his palm but Iida edged it by a second, but Shousuke sharply delivered a kick to his guts making Iida stumble back. But Iida recovered quickly and rushed back to his opponents to attack.