𝘛𝘞𝘖

➤ ( CHAPTER 002 ! )"basic hero lesson"

( CHAPTER 002 ! )
"basic hero lesson"

THE SECOND DAY AT UA. Class 1A is currently in English class with a current loudmouth hero. Present Mic.

That's right before noon students have normal lessons for all required subjects.

"Alright, class tell me what was the mistake in the next English sentence!" Present Mic announced and turned to the board behind him writing it down.

"WHO KNOWS THE ANSWER? HANDS UP EVERYBODY RIGHT UP HIGH!!" He yelled and raised his hand and head above but when he lowered his head he saw no students up their hands.

'Come on!' He thought then spotted Shousuke had the back with his head lowered. "Komi! Come up here and give it a try!" He shouted and pointed to shock Shousuke.

All the other students around him looked at him as if their life deepened on him. They so badly wanted him to answer so that they can get out of this class.

Seeing this Shousuke let out and sigh and stood up from his seat, made his way to Present Mic and grabbed the chock, and looked at the words on the board.

"The comparison between last year's explosion would have been larger if-" Shousuke analyzed the words before writing his answer, in English. "The comparison between last year's explosion should have been larger if-"

He placed the chock down and moved to the side showing at Present Mic his answer.
"Correct!" The teacher shouted as Shousuke made his way back to his seat as the lesson continued.

At noon they gather at the grand mess hall to first-rate sample cuisines for cheap. Shousuke ended up settling into the white-rice world of school lunches...

And finally the afternoon portion! Their daily foundational heroics studies!

"I am...." A very familiar voice caught your attention, seeing all might as he barged in at the entrance. "COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON."

Many students gasped as they saw the number one hero in our classroom. "I can believe It's all might!" The yellow-haired boy exclaimed in astonishment. "So he's a teacher! This year's going to be awesome!!" Kirishima said with a wide grin on his face.

"Hey look, he's wearing his silver age costume." The green-haired girl spoke up pointing out the pro-hero. "That art style clashes so much, it's giving me goosebumps." A boy with a tail started and stared at the man in awe.

"WELCOME TO THE IMPORTANT CLASS AT UA HIGH, THINK OF IT AS HEROING 101, HERE, YOU WILL LEARN THE BASICS OF BEING A HERO, AND WHAT IT MEANS TO FIGHT IN THE NAME OF GOOD." All Might then kneeled and started retching for something in his pocket.