𝘚𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕

➤( CHAPTER 007 ! )"usj ii"

➤( CHAPTER 007 ! )
"usj ii"

NEXT THING SHOUSUKE KNEW was that he felt was a mixture of hot and cold. He tried to get up to his feet but he noticed another body on his

The boy with Red and White hair got off the dark purple-haired colored boy giving a silent apology. Taking his hand Shousuke got up to his feet and took a look around. 'We must be in the Landslide zone we weren't warped far.'

Veins started moving up upward to Shousuke eyes then.

'BYAKUGAN

He moved his head from side to side getting an even better look at his surrounding

He moved his head from side to side getting an even better look at his surrounding. He quickly dodged an incoming attack. Then was about to kick the attacker's leg only to a block of shattered ice into their flesh. The attack hollered in pain went unregistered by Shousuke as he noticed the frozen liquid covering the man. He's frozen.

The bar that hung just an in he away from his face was covered in ice that moved down to the bar encase the villains in ice. "Are you okay?" The candy cane-haired male asked. As the other nodded.

"Hey lookie here! If it isn't two little students~" a raspy voice cooked mockingly. The two students turned around to face the villains approaching them. "This'll be easy, taking out two puny students!" Another villain with a mutation quirk exclaimed.

Shousuke could hear Shoto stifle a scoff while he couldn't be bothered to say anything.

"Aren't you embarrassed to lose to children?" Shoto spat out at them.

They didn't answer, instead, they stayed silent because of the cold temperature. "I'm guessing the plan was to split us up into smaller and fewer groups and then kill us." A blunt yet slightly deep voice spoke out. Glaring at the villains,

The voice caught Shoto off guard for a little but decided to just roll with it.

"Yes, and they were willfully unprepared," Todoroki replied, then looked over to the villain. "It looks to me, as though you had no training. You haven't the slightest idea how to use your quirks." He told them and walk towards the other villain.

Shoto stopped walking when he was suddenly pulled to the side, by Shousuke who had frozen two upcoming villains in time and tried to attack Todoroki from behind.

"Thank you." The purple-haired boy nodded and then turned back to the villains that were in front of them.

"If you came here searching for All Might, what did you think you would accomplish?" Todoroki asked questionably quietly. "Had you hoped to kill him? In that case, you must have a trick up your sleeve, what is it?" He said walking up to the supposed leader of the gang who was covered neck to toe with ice.

"You might wanna answer soon, or the ice will cause every one of your cells to slowly freeze, causing a rather painful death. As a future hero, I would like to avoid such ugly methods."

"But we can only do that if you tell us how you plan to kill All Might. That's the only way to survive." He added.

"And why do you think we'd let small children into our master plan?" The villains questioned in a mocking tone.

What he said made Shousuke irritated, and pulled out his umbrella from his back taking off the canopy to it revealing a white Katana.

He held it up to the villain's neck making him tremble in fear.

Suddenly a gush of wind flew past him, he still hands from the grip on his Katana. He glanced over to the direction the wind came from, seeing Midoryia, Asui, and Mineta, face to face with the leader of the villains.

"No time for games, tell us what your plan is." Shoto spat them glaring straight into the villain's eyes.

"Shigaraki! He said to have a weapon that can destroy All Might. He was planning to defeat him once he found out that All Might Eraser Head and Thirteen were going to teach a class here." He answered.

"About that weapon... What is the weapon he was talking about?" Todoroki asked him once more. "Something called... Nomu. But that's all I know I swear!" The villain replied.

Just now out of the blue, the doors of USJ slammed open. Todoroki and Shousuke avert their attention to the entrance, seeing the only Number One Hero All Might himself, but the terrifying thing was that he wasn't smiling.

He slowly made his way to the stairs.

"I couldn't shake the feeling that something had gone wrong here when Aizawa and Thirteen didn't answer my calls. So I hurried over, running into Young Iida along the way. He told me of the villainy at work here." He stated, then gritted his teeth.

'I can't believe all this went down while I was resting. I hate to think of frightened these children must be, not to mention that my godson is with them. The only thing I can do now is reassuring them that things will be okay. That's my duty as the symbol of peace.' He thought.

"Holy crap, it's All Might. I've never seen the guy in person before." One of the villains spoke out of fear. "I didn't expect him to be so huge." Another said. One of the men scoffed. "This is no time to talk, you idiots! If we strike now, we can kill him-" He got cut off when All Might swiftly punched the villain in the face and grabbed the heavily injured pro."

He then turned around, spotting Tsu behind the leader. He swiftly grabbed the three students out of the water and knocked out one of the hands-on Shigaraki's faces.

"All might's here... We've got to help him. If what they're saying is true then we've got to go." Todoroki spoke, placing a hand on Shousuke's shoulder. The purple-haired boy glanced at him and then knocked the villains out unconscious, Slightly twitching. "But what about them?"

"They won't get away." He replied.

chapter seven word count: 1077 words