𝘛𝘞𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘠

➤( CHAPTER 020 ! )"the final battle"

➤( CHAPTER 020 ! )
"the final battle"

AFTER GETTING FULLY HEALED BY RECOVERY GIRL, She allowed Shousuke to leave a prepare for his next and final match against Bakugo.

His body leaned against a wall, with his arms holding up for support as he slowed down his breath. He was exhausted from his fight with Todoroki, it has taken a lot out of him. He let out a sigh as he rubbed his forehead.

'Just one more match.' He thought to himself... If he was begging honestly at first he didn't want to be a hero. He didn't want to have the burden on people and their lives on his shoulder. Seeing that some civilians nowadays think that heroes are dangerous, and think that they can't keep them safe. And the other half rely on heroes for everything. And when those heroes don't live up to their expectations they start belittling them forgetting that those heroes were also normal people like them. They blame them for the loss of a family member or friend that happened to be caught up in a confect between a hero and a villain.

But though stating all those reasons why not to he's still going to be one. Think back on the time when Midoriya asked Uraraka why as she wanted to be a hero, made him start thinking why was he a hero... Well the answer be now simple for him not? He wants to be a hero not for the fame and power of money but for his family. He promised someone that when he becomes a hero he will fight alongside them, but now that person is gone, he still plans to keep his promise.

Although the promise was a good reason, it wasn't Shousuke reason. The person he promised his gone and he has noting to hold him up. He needed to find his own reason to be a hero. Not just someone's wise.

Shousuke got off and started walking halfway trying to find his waiting room. While walking Shousuke saw a certain white and red-haired boy from a distance walking towards him. "You got recovered very quickly," Todoroki says worriedly. Ever since He froze Shousuke in that giant ice glacier he was afraid that he might have given Shousuke a frostbite.

Shousuke saw his expression and quickly waved it indicating that he was fine which made Todoroki let out a sigh of relief and fixed his posture. "Komi-san... Both you and Midoriya somehow came and destroyed all the problems I seemed to be carrying." Todoroki stated. "After this, there is something I must settle first."

Todoroki then extend his hand outwards making Shousuke look at the young Todoroki's hand and then at his face in confusion. Todoroki seemed to get the other confusion and answered. "For truce..."

'?'

Seeing that the other still didn't quite get what he was saying made his sweat drop before finishing his sentence. "A friendship or something like that... I realized that if I want to be a great hero, I would like to have a companion with me."

When he finished, he excepted Shousuke to turn around and walk away. To him, Shousuke wasn't the type to make friends but liked staying alone in quiet. How'd he know? From observing Shousuke from the past school days. Every quiet place he would go to avoid people he would find Shousuke there in his spot. After some time Shousuke took notice of this and started staying in the classroom leavening the spots for Shoto to enjoy.