𝘍𝘖𝘜𝘙

➤( CHAPTER 004 ! )"class election"

➤( CHAPTER 004 ! )
"class election"

IT WAS SHOUSUKE THIRD DAY AT UA. Nerveless, he made my way towards UA's school gates, only to see a bunch of reporters, crowding around some of his classmates, Iida, Uraraka, and Midoriya bombarding them with questions.

A reporter spotted Shousuke who was standing behind them and quickly went up to him. "It's truly a unique opportunity to be under the direct tutelage of a pro we all admire and to say that-" Before the reporter could even finish their sentence Shousuke had quickly left then and started heading straight to the school.

He tried to squeeze past the crowd of people to get in, but it was to no avail. 'What do these people want..' He looked forwards and saw that his classmates were in the same position he was in.

"Lend us some of your thoughts on what it was like having the "Symbol Of Peace" Standing before you at the podium of education!" A report said shoving a mic in front of Uraraka's face.

"My thoughts !? Uh... He was really muscly... Yeah!" Uraraka responded not knowing what else to say.

The same reporter that had just interviewed Uraraka had now turned to Iida. "What do you think of All Might turning into a teacher?"

"It redoubles my awareness of the fact that I'm enrolled where I can reap the rewards of the pinnacle of Hero training. His authority and mien are awe-inspiring, but so too are qualities such as his sense of humor. Now that we are students we'll be constantly exposed to such an impressive role model, and we will be able to study what one needs to possess to match the definition of a "Top Hero" and furthermore-" He was cut off when the reporter quickly left him and went for another student.

Bakugo.

"What do you think of All M-" The reporter suddenly stopped talking when another one shouted out something that made Bakugo annoyed. "Wait? Aren't you that kid from the slug guy incident!?"

"Drop it." He snared then walked away

"Give us some insight of All Might... Cut the feed!! Why don't you get a little more presentable dude!!" A reporter shouted at Aizawa who seemed like he didn't care and just shooed them away.

"The man is off duty now. you're interfering with our lessons here, so kindly vacate the premises,"

And then there's Shousuke, Poor guy was doing a great job at avoiding the reporters that came his way when one reporter saw him and grabbed his arm making Shousuke startled a bit.