𝘚𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘕

➤( CHAPTER 017 ! )"the third battle"

➤( CHAPTER 017 ! )
"the third battle"

"BEFORE WE GET STARTED WITH THIS FINAL EVENT, there are some good new for those who dropped out of the preliminaries!" Present Mic said whiles announcing it in the loudspeaker in front of him.

"In the end, this still is  sports festival! So to have anyone continue to be able to participate, we've got some recreational even in stored!"

"Just look how fired up those cheerleaders we called from America are..." Present Mic suddenly stopped in his track when he looked down below at the class 1A girls.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO CLASS 1A!!?"

"Hey, isn't this great, Shousuke!" Mineta cheered as Shousuke started at all his female classmates wearing cheerleading outfits. He tilted his head in confusion then brought his glaze over to Kaminari as he watched him fist pump Mineta.

"Mineta! Kaminari! You tricked us didn't you!?" Yaoyorozu then fell to her knees. "How did I end up stumbling right into Mineta's hands once again..." She pouted as Uraraka started patting her on the back with her pom poms.

"They really are just idiots..." Jiro grumbled as she throw her pom poms on the ground and turned to Hagakure.

"Well, me might also do it until the true battle begins, since we've got time and being stressed about it would just be tiring." Hagakure said then raised her pompoms in the air. "Its fine, isn't it!? C'mon, let's have a go!!" 

"Tooru, you're actually liking this, huh." Tsuyu said to her.

Suddenly six small but large enough purple glowing blankets started hovering over the girls. Each of them then started groping one by one falling on the girls and covering from the viewing eyes of the crowd.

They were taken aback by this and looked forwards to see Shousuke walking away from them and to the place where other students were gathering. Mina quickly took notice of Shousuke slightly glowing figure as he continued to walk away.

She instantly realized that Shousuke was the one who did this and ran towards him. Shousuke stopped walking after hearing footsteps approaching him in a fast rate. He didn't need to turn around because he already know who was coming.

He then stepped out of the way once Minas hand tried to grab him into a hug. "Oh, come on Shousuke-kun!" She whined as she tried to get a hold of him again, but failed. "I just wanted to give you a hug!" She side but Shousuke instantly shook his head as a 'No' and started walking away from her.

Mina quickly took advantage of Shousuke back being turned and tackled the poor boy into a hug that he was so despite about getting out. He raised his hand and tried to push Mina away, but she just wasn't giving up. Mina then opened her eyes  and looked up at Shousuke in which he looked back down at her.