chapter thirty seven

Ulsan
December 28
05:12am

They had not had any sleep since they got to Ulsan, Ji Hong has still not woken up as Linda nurse's his wounds..

Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok along with Felix still sleeping while the eldest children sit in the living room..

Trying to think or maybe trying to believe that what Linda said was a lie but no... Suddenly their thoughts are cut off when Linda walks into the living room before turning on the television, that had news catching everyone's attention..

"Mrs Hong please tell us where you have been all this time?"

A reporter asks the woman sitting on the white covered table, a bandage over her head and tears flowing down her face before looking up at the cameras..

The moment she shows her face the Hong's totally freeze looking at the screen with shocked face, while Ji Hong starts boiling in anger..

"Man tell us?"

She wips her tears and looks at the cameras, moving closer to the mic..

"For the past on year I have been trapped in my husband's house.." she says..

"Can you specify please.."

"Okay.." she takes in a deep breath and relaxes.. "I have been married to Hong Ji Hong for two years, and I have grown to know him very well.."

"At first it was love at first sight, he proposed and we got married, we were happy.." she pauses.. "until we came back from our honeymoon from Egypt.."

"His daughter Hong Yeosin had beat up one of my sons, he tried speaking to her but her brother intervinted and insulted me.. but what hurts the most is that he did not defend me, he just let him.." she sobs..

The children keep watching and listening to the lies coming from her mouth, and everyone could feel the tension building up in the room..

"Another day she hit my son Yoongi and he ended up being hospitalized for months.. but when I filed a complaint against her, he came and shouted at me.." wipping her tears..

"Saying I'm not the mother of his children and all sorts of hurtful things... And from that day he had started treatment me differently to a point he started hitting me.."

"He will hit me just for trying to explain something to him, and he threatened me if anyone gets to know he will surely kill my children, so I kept quiet.."

Linda lets out a scoffs at her words trying hard to control herself from breaking the TV..

"Until I found out about his affair with his secretary and confronted him, he bit me up so bad that I lost consciousness and when I woke up I was tied up in a dark room, him and his children laughing and mocking me.."