chapter eleven

23 hours later
Red roof plus Miami airport

Finally the Hong family have finally reached Miami, and it seems like the sun is still up this side..

"Boys" Ji Hong calls.. "we have a problem.."

"Let me guess.." Minseok starts.. "there are fans and news reporters waiting for us at the airport entrance.."

"Yes.."

"Aggggh.." Minseok lets out.. "I hate it.."

"So everyone get ready, and please don't get lost like the last time.." Ji Hong says as he eyes a specific dou which happens to his youngers set of twins, Jungkook and Taehyung who happened to have wondered of last time they went on vacation to Paris..

"We won't.." they say at the same time..

"I hope so.." looking back at Minseok and Yoongi.. "and I hope you two don't end up pulling your hair out infront of everyone.."

"Only if he does not say anything that will lead me not to pull on his hair.." Minseok rolls his eyes at that..

"Minseok.."

"Oh come on.." he whines, but in a stern tone.."what did I do this time?" He groans looking at his father who had a raised brow at him..

"Okay I won't do anything, as long as he does not get on top of my toes, okay.." he smiles and instantly drops it, before turning around and walking away..

Okay that was unusual, that not really how Minseok reacts to this kind of situation, because he knows it's not that serious. Yoongi and Ji Hong just look at each other and shugle it off..

Minseok walks into the bathroom before closing his eyes, like he is trying to keep something inside of him for coming out, he lets out a deep breath before looking at himself in the mirror, his lips keep quivering, even when he tries to stop them by bitting them they keep shaking..

Looking down at his hands that seem to be shacking more than his lips, he keeps taking in deep breaths as he tries to calm whatever is inside of him..

"Calm down, calm down Suga your will get what you want soon, don't worry.."

Minseok says, as he lets out a wide smirk across his face, his eyes turning dark and his hands crunching into fists, like something took over him..

"It is good to be back.."

He smirks as he continues to look at himself in the mirror..

"Just calm down Suga, you will get what you want, no worries..."

Finally walking through the airport, cameras and multiple people running after them, bodyguards walking besides them trying to keep the fans that they have inquired for themselves for the past one year and a half of being part of the Hong family..

Ever since the incident with the missing Hong's, they have been known even though not much people have seen their faces, how will they if every picture of the Hong siblings have been removed from every social media platform, they wear masks when they are out, not even the paparazzi was able to get a clear picture of their Faces, so...

People kept on screaming and running after them, everything seems so messy even Jungkook is getting scared, with all the flashes in his face, clearly he is not used to this yet..

Suddenly a loud thumb is heard from the back making everyone to look back only to see Ji-hun on the ground and Jimin standing next to him, a girl being pushed back by the gaurds with her phone in hand, and the boys could see the anger building up right now..