chapter thirty

Hong Mansion

"Kookie!"

"What do you want Tae?" Jungkook asks his brother in a low and sad tone..

"Mary Christmas.." Tae lets out trying to be jolly for his brother who only looks at him and rolls his eyes before looking back at him phone..

"Come on Jungkook.." Taehyung whines.. "just because nobody wished you doesn't mean nobody loves you.."

"I never said that Taehyung.." he says.. "but the fact that they forgot about it and instead of us having family time we are, I don't know.."

"Come on.." Taehyung says as he sits next on Jimin's bed.. "look around.."

"What do you mean??"

"Look at Jimin" he starts.. "look at Minseok, Ji-hun and the family.."

"Everyone is stressed and going through a tough time, especially dad" he explains.. "Jimin and Minseok have not woken up yet, Yeosin disappearing into thin air, Ji-hun in the hospital, Hoseok's condition and now having someone spying on us, it's stressful.."

"I know.." he lets out a sigh.. "and I'm not worried about Christmas it's just.." he hesitates..

"Just what?"

"The argument that we had with dad.." he pauses.. "what if dad stops loving us because of that,what if he abandons us just like how our both mothers did, what if.."

"Stop talking nonsense Jungkook.." Jungkook's words are cut off when Yoongi walks into the room.. "you know dad right?"

"Yes.."

"Then why are you still doughting him, why are you still questioning his love for us??" Yoongi question's as he sits next to Minseok on the bed..

"Do you remember that time when Yeosin and Hoseok got admitted into the hospital?... And we decided to go on a rampage because we did not like dad ha?"

"Yah.."

"We got in all kinds of trouble, we almost distroyed the whole house, sneaked out of the house, got in trouble at school but he always tries to talk to us even though his anger was visible on his face.."

"We even got kidnapped multiple times, that man was willing to sign off his property off just because you two got kidnapped, he risked his own life just keeps Namjoon safe, that man took a bullet for me Jungkook.."

"Who will do that?" Yoongi asks.. "he has a lot of work but he always makes time for us vacations, dudes night out, game night and oversly the lactures he gives us, but still he is there.."

"Not even Haneul herself would do what that man did, never.." he says.. "that man protected us from the hash words of the world after Seokjin and Haneul's death.."

"We did not mean too.." Jungkook lets out looking at his hands and tears running down his face, while Taehyung only plays with his hands and not say anything..

"I know.." he says.. "just don't dought him, he deserves better than that especially for his sons.."

"Okay.." Taehyung says. "We will never dought him, he is our father and he loves us.."

"Yah" Jungkook says.. "more than you.." sticking his tongue out at Yoongi.. "you know everytime you get punished I feel more loved.."

"Ugh.." Yoongi lets out.. "the way I would like to wipe that smile off of your face, but I won't do it because I don't want to get introuble for touching father's precious babies.."