chapter nineteen

Hong's..

The Hong siblings and Ji Hong sit at the dinning table, having breakfast in total silence before Ji Hong decides to speak..

"Boys" he calls

"Mhm.." the boys hamm at the same time..

"I think we should pack up and go home.." he says looking at his now cold for that has not been touched.. "I thought this holiday would have been peaceful and only us, but it seems like nothing is going right, first Ji-hun, then Jimin and now Minseok, so.."

"When are we leaving?" Yoongi cuts him off..

"In a weeks time.."

"Why in a week?" Taehyung whines.. "why not today or tomorrow?"

"The airports are closed, including bus and train stations.." he says looking up at his pouting son..

"Yah, because of that Suga guy who robbed the musium and ran off with the infamous dragons eye.."

"He has not been found yet, it has been two days.." Yoongi cuts Namjoon off.. "I heard they shot the guy, he must be died by now.."

Namjoon lets out a scoff at Yoongi's words.. "Yoongi, Suga is the famous diamond thief, he has stolen diamonds from deferent countries around the world, shot many times but still he keeps returning.."

"Just like two days ago, people thought he was died after his last haist in Russia, but still he came back.."

"You know way to much about that guy.." Yoongi says out of annoyens.. "and how many lifes does he have, that he is not died yet??"

"If I was to find him.." Ji Hong starts.. "I will surely strangle him.." poking his inner cheek..

"And why is that?" Jungkook asks, with his mouth full of food..

"Well.." he begins..

Flashback.
Eight years ago..
Seoul Auction hall

People sit in a big hall, all dressed in suits, big tables that are covered in black tablecloths, files, glasses of water on the tables

But one man stood out along with a young male next to him..