chapter twenty eight

Club midnight
December 24

"Why does a meeting have to happen in such a place?" She asks looking at her boss who is meters away from her..

"The place does not matter as long as I get to do the meeting.." Ji Hong says to the woman, as he they all sip on their drink..

Another twenty minutes and both Ji Hong and Linda are still waiting for meeting, but nothing and Ji Hong is losing his patience, he hates being lied to and when someone is late..

And this fuckin drink in his hand just tast wierd, and the sudden temperature drop is just making him feel sick..

"Is it me or is it getting hot in here?" Linda suddenly asks and Ji Hong doesn't even bother to answer let alone look in her direction, but Linda just rolls her eyes and gets up..

"Where are you going?"

Ji Hong suddenly asks, making Linda jump alittle,as she looks at the agitated man infront of her..

Since when does he care where I go?

"To the bathroom.." she answers him.. "I have to freshen up, I feel uncomfortable.."

"Okay.."

Ji Hong says as he turns away from her and looking the other way as he also tries to calm himself, this club is getting hot and he is not liking it..

Ladies bathroom..

"What's wrong with me?"

Linda lets out looking at herself in the mirror at her sweaty face, she has been in the bathroom for about twenty minutes and within those minutes she has released it's either her hormones are playing with her or she has been drug, one of the two..

Because how is she masturbating in the fuckin bathroom on her own fingers, and still it's not better..

"This is so fucken embarrassing.." she stambes her heals like a child, before washing her face and taking her handbag and walking to the door, but stops just as the door cracks open hearing Ji Hong's name come out of a woman's mouth..

"When is the drug going to start working on Ji Hong?" The woman asks, Linda tries to look properly but the dim light makes it hard for her to identify her..

"It must be working.." a male voice says this time.. "he is just trying to fight it, and you can see it.."

Everyone drift their attention to Ji Hong sitting at the bar, and he is really trying to control something in him, especially looking down at him lap..

"See" the male voice says.. "soon you will have him all to yourself, and you won't even have to force him because he will be bagging you to touch him.."

"That's good.." she says, and Linda can clearly tell what they are referring too..
"What about the woman he is with?"

"Don't worry, she is reserved for your friend.." referring to Linda who had her eyes wide open.. "you can't have all the fun.."

The woman chuckles at his words.. "you are really a curning waiter.." she says, before handing a bag to the man.. "just know if you say this..."

"I'm not stupid.." he cuts her off and walks away..

"Brat.." she lets out as she looks at the young male walking away.. "but I don't care as long as I get to feel you tonight.." she says bitting her lower lip..

"I miss you so much Ji Hong, and tonight I'm going to make you bagge me to stop.."

She says before walking away but with a last glance on Ji Hong, Linda walks out of the bathroom and tries to looks at the woman again but there was nothing, she was gone..