chapter twelve

"Where are they coming back?, it has been three hours already"

Jungkook asks with a sad pout on his face, Ji Hong, Ji-hun, Yeosin and Minseok left like a few hours ago to find Hoseok and they have not come back yet and they are getting worried now..

"It's been too long.." Taehyung adds..

"Keep patient guys, they will come soon.." Seokjin says looking down at the boys..

"But.."

Jimin's words are cut short, when the lights suddenly go off leaving them in total darkness..

"What's going on?" Yoongi asks, in the dark..

"The lights went off, can't you see?" Jimin lets out..

"No I can't see, what about that?"

"Please don't start fighting now.." Namjoon says as he fixes his glasses.. "And since when do that lights go off in the Hong house?"

"Probably today.." Seokjin answers.. "now let me go and check it out.."

"Alone?" Namjoon cuts him off with a restless voice..

"Yes, alone" he says... "And Joon I'm a grown as man, I can take care of myself very well thank you.."

Namjoon does not add anything else and just rolls his eyes at the older one's statement..

"That's why you are blind, rolling your eyes like that.." Seokjin comments, making Namjoon drop his arms the the side and listen to the other boys laugh..

"It's fuckin dark and Seokjin still managed to figure it out.." Yoongi laughs..

"Shut up Yoongi.." he his at the older male..

"And anyways I have my phone, so if I don't come back in about fifteen minutes, you can call me.."

"Okay.."

"Now goodbye.."

"Don't say bye, it's not good.." Namjoon says.. "say you will be right back.."

"You are acting fucken weird now.." Seokjin says..

"Just say it.." Namjoon groans at his brother..

"Okay, I will be right back.."

"Good now you can go.."

"Thank you.."

Seokjin lets and walks out, but Namjoon keeps looking at the door as minutes pass, restlessness running through his body, his heart feeling all jumpy and hoping Seokjin comes back soon..

"Guys!" Jimin calls.. "it has been twenty minutes and he is not back yet.."

"I don't know if this is right but I don't feel good.." Namjoon says, as he plays with his fingers to control his inxeity.. "call him.."

Yoongi quickly picks up his phone and dials Seokjin's phone number, but there is no answer. Five minutes and still no answer but suddenly loud noises and crushing sounds start to acho in the house..

"What was that?" Jungkook lets out wrapping his arm around the closes person close to him, who happens to be Jimin..

"What if something happened to Seokjin.."

"Namjoon calm down, don't stress yourself you know your condition.." Yoongi says as he moves closer to Namjoon who is busy panicking.. "Seokjin must be fine, we will just have to go find him ourselves, okay.."