XIX

Communication, it's one of the most important factor in any kind of relationship. If you can't communicate then your relationship will suffer because it will create an indescribable gap between the people who are in that relationship.

It doesn't matter if it's friends, lovers or any other type of relationship, communication is a hell of important.

But what do we do, when one of us is so scared of taking, of communicating because of past scenarios.

I am going to be honest to all of you. I am that person, the one who has a lot of problems communicating because I don't know what the outcome will be, how angry the other person will get and how they will react towards me.

Everyone around me says that I should talk more, but they don't have any idea about how much I honestly want to say to them.

How much my head and heart hurts every time I look at them because I felt all the hurt they inflicted upon me and still expect me to confide in them as though they are innocent.

You tell me that I should talk more, but the second I start to actually try, you shut me out. Completely.

Now tell me, if someone does that to you a countless number of times, won't you lose trust?
Won't you start doubting if there's something wrong with you?
If you said something which made them feel this way towards you?

That's how people lose trust, compassion and confidence because the people around us have injured us so much, physically and psychologically that we stop believing in communication.

As far as I have seen, in my experience, communication doesn't always end up with a good result but even then it's important to do it nevertheless because without there will be nothing in the first place.

I just hope I find somebody in whom I can openly confide in, without any fear and without any type of judgement...

———————
Thank you so much for reading...🙂❤️‍🩹