VIII

Sometimes the worst enemy for you
can be yourself only.
When I was a little girl, I used to wonder what it actually felt like being a teenager. How much fun life would be.

But here's the thing, it's NOT! It's
not fun, not entertaining
and it's definitely not filled with
happiness. It's just full of responsibilities
and trying to hide what you actually feel because you know that the
world outside can never understand you for who you are.

So little by little, you start losing
yourself and become someone whom you despise so much that you start becoming irritated and angry at the world around you and most of all at yourself.

You see that little girl back then could never in a million years understand what it actually means to be a teenager.

That's because when you've been pampered and protected from the outside world so much that when reality actually hits, it can be a really hard fuc*ing slap to you.

But then, if that's not enough to knock you out then the emotional and physical abuse from your loved ones, sure is.

Here's the thing, it's never gonna be easy and that's something you have to accept.
But what I hate is that for some of us, that little piece of harsh reality and the abuse that comes with it is just too much.

The sheer pressure of things being put on you one after another without being given a break is just WRONG!
Just like life, it unfortunately is
NEVER FAIR...
So sometimes you can be your worst enemy and sometimes others are.

———————
Thank you so much for reading, see you soon! ❤️‍🩹🖤