But mommy!. (S.J)

HEY GUYYS this is my first part to this one shot and my first book. Btw english is not my first language so if I get anything wrong or smth just comment it, and comment what you wanna see in the next parts. Xx

Y/n's age: 7
Scarlett's age: 37
Hunters age: 37
Kinda mean scarly?.

Y/n's POV
i haven't seen mommy in a while. Mommy comes home when I'm in bed, she would normally give me a kiss on the forehead but she stopped and uncle Hunter has been looking after me, but sometimes I hear mommy and uncle Hunter yelling at each other. Oh and my daddy he left when mommy had me, that's why uncle Hunter looks after me when mommy's at work with auntie Lizzie.

The next morning:
Y/n's POV:
I wake up and see it's the weekend, YAY I get to see mommy. I got up and got dressed into some shorts and a shirt, I went downstairs and saw mommy but uncle Hunter wasn't there. "Hi mommy" I say with a smile and see looked and me and back at her phone, I could feel tears forming in my eyes but I left it. And then I saw uncle Hunter, "UNCLE HUNTERRR" I yelled and mommy groaned and I looked at her and then uncle Hunter and hugged him, and he made me breakfast.

"Uncle Hunter?" I said looking up at him "yes y/n/n" she said "why is mommy mad?" I asked him and he looked at me with a sad smile "your mommy has been really busy and she's just tired y/n/n" he said answering my question "okay uncle Hunter" I said and hugged him tighter.

After breakfast I went to my room and played on my iPad and I was watching one of mommy's movie because when she's away for work that's what I normally do. Until I heard loud I mean loud foot steps coming to my room, "what are you doing y/n?" Mommy said "just watching a movie mommy?" I said with confusion, she looked at my iPad and saw I was watching sing. "Chose a different one y/n" she said coldly "why mommy?" I ask and saw she was getting mad "cause I said so, now watch a different one" "but mommy!" She gave me the 'don't talk back to me' look. I changed the movie and watch my favourite movie and it y/f/m.

An hour later:

I went to uncle Hunter who was in the guest room because mommy hasn't given him a room, I go to him and tell him what happened and he try's to clam me down but now I was just crying in his arm, until I heard mommy knock on the door. "Come in" uncle Hunter said then mommy came in. "Why is she crying?" Mommy asked uncle Hunter "ask her your self Scarlett" uncle never calls mommy by Scarlett it's normally 'scar' or 'older sis'. I looked up to see mommy looking at me with a sad smile, she could see I was crying for ages cause how red my eyes are.

"Baby what's wrong?" She asked me and I look at uncle Hunter and he says "y/n/n you can tell her it's okay she won't be mad" he said making mommy confuse, I nod my head and whisper "you have been grumpy mommy, and you never kiss me good night anymore. And you never have dinner with us mommy." She saw the tears in my eyes when I said that and she said "I'm so so sorry baby mommy has been really busy with work and I'm really tired, I'm sorry baby girl I can take a few days off and it will be just you and me, okay?" "But Scarlett don't you scenes to shot?" Uncle asked "it's okay they can just do the other scenes without me" mommy says with a sad smile and kisses my forehead.

I ended up falling asleep in uncle hunters arms and mommy went to her room and put me in her bed and kissed my forehead and let me sleep.

MY FIRST PART DONE, SORRY IF ITS BOT A LOT IM IN BED AND IT 2.23am AND IM BORED.

I LOVEE YOUSS. XX