17

Adjusting the dupatta on one of her shoulders, she glanced back at the mirror

Adjusting the dupatta on one of her shoulders, she glanced back at the mirror. With that, she was completed with her look.

(Arzoo's Outfit)

(Arzoo's Outfit)

Sunlight fell on her silhouette from one of the windows. Her long hair was left open with a middle partition, hanging on either side of her shoulders. Her chocolate brown eyes looked even more beautiful with eyeliner and eye shade on it. Her lips were painted with dark red lipstick. A hint of blusher covers her cheeks.

"Mashallah." She looked away from the mirror to her husband, Saqib who just entered the room wearing a black kurta and shalwar with a white shawl around his neck. Dark black surma coated his dark eyes, as his hair was combed back neatly. "Arzoo you look so exquisite. You make my life even more beautiful with your beautiful existence."

Her heart warms at his compliments and the same magical feeling engulfs her inside.

"You look captivating as well, Aqib." She says, her gaze skimming over her husband. She gulped hard, as she checked out her husband. He looked so delicious and sexy.

Unintentionally they both took steps until they were in front of each other. Lost in the conversation that their eyes were having. After a long comfortable silence, Saqib took both her soft hands in his rough big ones. And a smile lightens up his face, as he peeks at her hands filled with the darkest shade of henna designs.

"I wasn't a fan of henna designs, until now." He whispers huskily. "It looks so good on your hands. Just like you in my arms."

Arzoo who was staring at her husband beneath her long dark eyelashes, felt blessed. Her heart was dancing beneath her chest, happiness engulfed her whole form. She didn't know how she got so lucky. Not that she was complaining.

She felt like she was one of the lead female characters in a romance book. And the author of the book blessed her with one of the no doubt handsome greenest flags ever.

A second later, he leaves her hand and places it on her waist. He pulled her in a hug and whispered. "Eid Mubarak!"

"Eid Mubarak." Arzoo whispers back, as she closes her eyes in delight, as he places a soft kiss on her forehead, later on, each of her eyes, her cheeks, and later a peck on her soft darkened lips. Which soon turns into a long passionate kiss, which leaves both of them breathless and slightly panting.