Chapter 12

--skip to Saturday--

Zoey's pov

It was currently nearly 5 o'clock and I was sat watching TV in my sweats to make it more realistic that I wasn't going to the party. Luke entered the room and sat down beside me, we'd made up when I came back from work the other day but only because I said I wasn't going to the party. He noticed my hair and said I looked beautiful which was really nice to her. Honestly I was still a bit angry at the fact that he was treating me like a baby, like it shows he cares but he needs to a little less protective.

"I'm glad you decided to not go to the party"

"It's for the best and I didn't like us shouting at each other" I wasn't lying when I said I didn't like the shouting cause it's true I didn't. It got me all stressed out and I really like Luke to be honest I think I love him.

"Me too, come here" he opened his arms and I snuggled into them, I liked this. I looked at the clock and it was 5 o'clock, I was still going to that party.

"Luke"

"Yeah"

"Can you go out and get us some food for tonight please?"

"We have food" he smiled at me.

"I know that but I want something special"

"Okay, what do you want?"

"Surprise me"

He got up and put on a pair of shoes grabbed some money and the keys and went out of the door. Once it was shut I got up and went into the bedroom, I made sure I'd sorted my hair out this morning, I had made it wavy which I loved. I got my dress out of the wardrobe and cause Luke's messy he doesn't use the wardrobe which benefitted me cause I could have more clothes and hide some. I also picked up my high heels from the bottom of the wardrobe.

I took my sweats off and changed into the dress and it fitted amazingly, showed my curves off in all the right places. I started on my makeup, I put on mascara and I did my eyeliner winged. I put on some light red lipstick to bring out my lips but not to much, once I was happy with my appearance I looked at the time. I had 20 minutes till Lauren would come to pick me up from the cafe which gave me enough time to walk there in heels. I put my heels on and walked into the kitchen and wrote Luke a note, I left my phone so Luke couldn't have a go at me and then I wouldn't be able to forget anything cause I have a memory like a goldfish.

I walked out of the door and made my way towards the cafe, as I got there a car pulled up and I looked in and saw Lauren in the drivers seat. She smiled and I walked round the car and got in the passengers side.

"You look hot girl"

"Thanks so do you"

Lauren had a black and white mini skirt on with a black boob tube and black hight heels, I have no idea how she's driving with those on. Her makeup wasn't to much and her hair was straightened.

"Did you send Robbie out?" I was about to ask who Robbie was when I remembered it was Luke.

"Yeah I told him to get us something special to eat and I left him a note, I also don't have my phone so he can't have a go at me and so I didn't lose it"

"I'm the same, I'm just glad it's my house"

"But you'll have to clean it up"

"True"

We were driving for about 10 more mins until we arrived at a house that was fairly big and we could already see people coming with the street. We got out of the car and went into the house and a few mins later people starting arriving and the music started blaring out of the speakers that were set up. Luke didn't know what he was missing.

I went and got a drink with Lauren, I could smell the alcohol that was in the cup and Lauren was smiling at me knowing I hadn't drunk it before. Before I would of said no but Ive changed and I just wanna have fun. I downed the drink and it burned a bit as it went down my throat but it was nice so I got another. I didn't down this one just was sipping this one.

"You enjoying yourself Eliza?"

"It's only just started"

"I can tell you've never been to a party before"

"No"

"Well tonight you're gonna have fun and let loose"

"I intend to"

We started laughing when two lads came over to us, one had blonde hair with a slight quiff and the other had messy brown hair with tattoos on his arms. The blonde one starting talking to Lauren and the brown haired one turned to look at me.

"Hey I'm Colton"

"I'm Eliza"

"That's a very pretty name for a very pretty girl" I couldn't help but blush even if it was cheesy.

"You're not so bad yourself" he wasn't he had nice muscles and was a little taller than me.

"Wanna dance?"

"I've got a boyfriend"

"Is he here?"

"No"

"Then he's missing out cause you look really hot and I would love to dance with you otherwise you'd be on your own cause your friends gone off with my mate" I turned to where Lauren was and she wasn't there.

"Looks like you've got yourself a dance"

He smirked to himself which made himself look even hotter, this was the alcohol talking cause I wasn't used to it and I was only on my third after finishing my second when me and Lauren were talking. I had a bit of my drink finishing it and followed Colton to where everyone was dancing. We started grinding on each other and now we were face to face and he started leaning in, I nearly did but then I remembered about Luke. I couldn't not after everything that's happened, yeah we've been arguing but I love him.

"I'm sorry i can't I've got a boyfriend"

"Don't be you didn't make the first move"

"I need to go to the bathroom but we'll carry on dancing when I get back"

"Yeah"

I walked to the bathroom remembering where Lauren told me it was and I was about to open the door when a hand went over my mouth and everything went black.

----A/N----

Hey thanks for reading means a lot. Hope you enjoyed this chapter more to come and very soon!x