3

Zoey's pov

We'd been driving what seemed like forever when we arrived in a town, I didn't even know what part of Australia we were in but we were far from home. I don't even know if anyone had tried to text cause my phone had been off and it would probably stay that way in case they tried to track my phone. We pulled up in front of an apartment block and I looked at Luke.

"I know the person who owns one of the apartments and he's letting us stay while he's away for a few weeks"

"Can we trust him?"

"I've known him since I was little we kinda grew up together but he moved away so hopefully we can"

"Ok"

"I'll park the car round the back then we'll go and find a salon to change our hair"

"Ok"

We drove round the back and got out the car, we started walking down the street holding hands. The town seemed nice and far enough away from home. We stayed silent which I was glad of cause all I could think was the dream I had, handing hands walking down the street was how it started. When I got out of my day dream I suddenly stopped and realised Luke was no longer next to me. I started to panic and kept spinning round in circle to try and see him, hands grabbed hold of me and I screamed.

"Zoey"

"Luke?"

"Yeah, we passed a salon so I had a look, I did tell you"

"Sorry I was day dreaming"

"Are you alright Zoey?"

"Yeah fine"

Luke dropped it but I knew he didn't believe me, I followed Luke to the salon and walked inside. Luke spoke to the women, I was gonna keep my hair a surprise and Luke didn't mention anything either. I followed one of the women over to a chair and told her what colour I wanted. After a while it was done and I looked in the mirror and was pleased. It was light blue and a greeny colour to make it look like the sea and I loved it. I thanked the women and Luke was already paying, we walked out and back to the apartment.

"So do you like my hair?" I looked up at Luke and I hadn't even noticed his hair.

"Brown?"

"Yeah cause the first time I saw you, you had brown hair and I knew then I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you"

"You know even though you look like a bad boy, you're actually really sweet"

"I'm sweet?"

"Yeah"

"Okay but don't repeat that in front of anyone, I have a rep to keep up" I looked at him and started to smile and soon we were laughing, we hadn't laughed like this since we'd left home.

"So what about my hair?"

"You look beautiful"

"Does it make you think of the ocean?"

"It reminds me how lucky I am to have you"

I couldn't help but blush, we got back to the apartment and got our bags out of the car and went into the building. We walked through the door and it was pretty nice, I went straight for the bedroom so I could have a shower and put on some sweats. When I came out of the shower I walked into the living room and Luke was sat on the sofa watching TV and luckily it wasn't the news it was 'Friends'. He was also laughing at it which was a happy sight to see and made me smile. I sat down next to him and he turned it down a bit and turned and sat with his legs crossed facing me.

"Why'd you turn it down I wanted to watch that?"

"You know why" I did.

"I don't want to talk about it"

"Zoey you've had dreams where you've woken screaming my name and today in the street you didn't hear me then screamed when I put my hands on you. Please just tell me what's going on, I know you probably don't want to worry me but when it comes to you, you can tell me anything and I will help"

"You're not gonna let this go until I do, are you?"

"Nope"

"The first dream I had was a nightmare and Ashton was in it and he said I was gonna be his and he would make me be his. The one I screamed shouting your name was because we were walking down the street holding hands talking about our future and you disappeared and I was in a different place and there was a person talking. That's why I freaked today cause you disappeared and it reminded me of my dream"

"Zoey come here" Luke held his arms out so he could hug me so I sat on his lap and we just sat like that for a while. "Promise me you'll talk to me about this stuff okay?"

"Yeah I will"

"Come it's late lets get some sleep"

We went into the bedroom and Luke changed into some shorts and we both got in the bed, Luke wrapped his arms around me and I put my head on his chest and fell asleep to Luke singing. I wish I could of just stayed like that but I knew that wasn't gonna happen and I was always looking over my shoulder.