Chapter 18

(Sorry if the ending triggers anyone I don't intend for it to but I just thought I'd write this just in case)
Zoey's pov

I woke up in a dark room with only a dim light, my head was pounding. Where the fuck am I? All I remember is someone calling my name then blacking out. Luke. It had to be him, I left him the note telling him I didn't pick up to come to my work. Wait so where's Luke now? Just then a someone groaned on the opposite side of the room.

"Luke?"

"Zoey?"

"Yeah it's me"

"Thank god"

"Luke do you know where we are?"

"No I can hardly see anything cause of this stupid light that doesn't work properly"

I tried to move expecting to be tied up but I wasn't, my arms and legs were both free. Why? Wouldn't Ashton want us tied up or maybe this was his plan.

"Luke can you remember if Ashton said anything to you?"

"Erm something about a plan B"

"Can you remember what it was?"

"Something about both of us dieing"

"Shit"

"I'm not gonna let him do anything to you Zoey"

I moved to the side to see if I could see Luke any better and my head hit against something, I looked up and could make out a shape. A punch bag? Wait hang on a minute, I turned to the side and could make out a shape of a sofa.

"Luke something tells me we are in the abandoned factory cause there's a punch bag and sofa in the exact same place"

"I thought I recognised that smell"

"Seriously a smell?" I laughed to myself "you know we can move"

"Yeah but I'm scared that if I move towards you I'm gonna set something off"

Before I could answer a door flew open and let the light in causing me to close my eyes. Once my eyes had adjusted to the sudden light I opened my eyes to see Ashton stood in front of me smiling at me. Bastard.

"What do you want Ashton?"

"I want you but unfortunately I can't have you because of him" he turned and pointed at Luke.

"Kill me Ashton but leave Zoey alone"

"You see Luke I would but Zoey won't stay with me cause she loves you so both of you are just gonna have to die. What better way of dieing than in the place where you shot me and this whole thing began. The car you left me with just helped to build my throne. So Luke would you like to come over and join us?"

Luke stood up and walked over to me and sat down beside me and held onto me.

"Aww how sweet shame you're both gonna be dead in a few minutes. I think Luke should go first seen as though he was the one you took Zoey away from me and Zoey can watch"

"You're a sick twisted bastard Ashton"

"Don't say things like that Zoey it's not nice now stand up both of you"

We did as we were told and then Ashton pulled out a gun we both looked at each other knowing this was gonna be the last time we did. We knew they would be point trying anything cause Ashton would just shoot us. Ashton pointed the gun towards Luke.

"Bye bye Luke"

Before I knew it he'd fired and I shoved Luke out of the way and a sharp pain shot throughout me.

--Luke's pov--

I was ready for Ashton to pull the trigger and then he did but suddenly I was on the floor not because I had been shot but because Zoey had pushed me out of the way. She was now on the floor with blood pouring out of he stomach, no no no this can't be happening. I crawled over to her and held her in my arms, her eyes fluttered open and looked at me.

"Zoey why did you do that? I can't live without you"

"Because I love you"

"You can't leave me"

"I'm sorry Luke we will be together again some day, I love you"

"I love you too"

Her eyes closed and her heart finally gave out, I hugged her and kissed her head before laying her carefully on the ground. I stood up and looked at Ashton, but the sight I saw shocked me. He was on his knees and with the gun beside him, I didn't even hear him drop it.

"You happy now Ashton"

"That was meant for you, I was never gonna kill her I love Zoey"

"She never loved you Ashton"

"I know"

With that I picked up the gun with no protest from Ashton and pointed it at his head.

"Do it Luke, if you don't I will"

And I did. I shot him in the head making sure he wouldn't wake up again, he fell to the side and was lifeless. I went back over to Zoey with the gun still in my hand. I fell to my knees and tears were running down my cheeks, I needed her.

"I love you so much Zoey and I can't wait until I'm taken from this world naturally I need to be with you now. Soon we will be together again, very soon"

I laid down beside her and put the gun to my head then I pulled the trigger.

The end