Chapter 8

Luke's pov

I woke up after the most amazing night with Zoey, it was still early morning so I checked my phone to see it had a text from who I'm working for telling me to meet him. I got out of bed carefully making sure I didn't wake Zoey up, I put on a pair of black skinny jeans with rips and a black t-shirt. I put on my converse and picked up my phone and I went out of the door, opening and shutting it carefully.

I walked down the streets and took my normal route to where I had to go, I didn't know what type of job it was gonna be but obviously something illegal. I turned right down an alley and saw him waiting for me at the other end of the alley way. He was a big bloke with greasy, black hair dressed in a suit and his name was Victor. He had a lot of power and could make people do whatever he wanted them to do. I didn't agree with his ways but we needed the money and I don't wanna get a day job just yet. I was now stood in front of him waiting for him to speak,

"Robbie I have a job I want you to do" Robbie is my fake name so he doesn't find out who I am and use it against me.

"What is the job?"

"There is a man who has turned against me and I want him dead"

"Where will I find him?"

"His current location is on here, once you have completed the job I will send in a couple of others to dispose of the body and any evidence. They will be awaiting your signal and then will contact me when it's all done and you will be paid when I have confirmation. However I will give you the first bit of it now so you complete the job"

He handed me an envelope which I looked inside of and there was a couple of hundred. If this was only the first part this man must be worth a lot and Victor obviously wants him dead.

"I will go to his location right now and get it done"

"And remember Robbie, get caught and you've never heard of me is that clear?"

"Clear"

We walked our separate ways and I made my way to the address, by working for Victor I have become familiar with this town and know all the short cuts to places. I arrived at a nice looking house and made my way towards the front door, I picked the lock and I was in. A gun in my hand and a knife hidden just in case things turned nasty.

--Zoey's pov--

I woke up to the sun shining and Luke laid next to me in just his underwear and it was a nice view. I left him to sleep and when I got up to get my clothes and have a shower I noticed one of Luke's t-shirts was on the floor. I picked it up and immediately dropped it again, there was a massive blood stain on the front of the t-shirt. I looked over at Luke who didn't appear to be hurt, I decided to have my shower and ask him about it as soon as he was up.

I came out of the bathroom wearing a black crop top that just covered my chest and I had a pair of super skinny jeans on with rips all the way down. I left my hair wavy cause it made it look more like the sea that way cause of my hair colour and I had my blue lip ring, eyebrow bar and scaffolding bar in. I put on my converse and put my phone in my pocket, I had decided to take a walk and think about what I saw with Luke's top. He was still asleep so he obviously came back really late so I just left him. I walked out of the door making sure I picked up my keys and made my way out of the building. I walked down the street when I came across a nice looking cafe and I stopped and went inside. I sat down just to think and clear my head to get away from everything, the authorities hadn't caught up with us yet but I was always on edge because of everything that has happened. I looked over to the counter to see a help wanted sign and I started wondering wether to ask for a job. I didn't really have any experience but I was willing to learn and it would mean Luke not having to go out and do whatever he does. I was broken from my thoughts when a waitress stopped at my table I was sat at.