4

Zoey's pov

I woke up and there was nobody next to me, I started to panic. I got out of bed and started to look for Luke, I went into the kitchen and there was a note on the counter top.

Zoey,
Went to get food, be back soon
Luke xx

Once I'd read it I calmed myself down and went back into the bedroom to get dressed. It was quite hot outside so I decided to put on distressed shorts, Sleeping with Sirens tank and black converse. I didn't have much with me so I need to go shopping cause I only have these converse and shorts. I left my hair wavy and was really pleased with it cause I loved the ocean look. I also wanted to change my piercings, I've had black lip ring, black eyebrow stud and a normal bar going through my eye for a while now and I wanted to get a different colour.

Luke had been gone for a while now and I knew he didn't just go for food, he probably went for more money. God knows where he's getting from but I don't wanna ask cause I really don't want to know. I didn't wanna go outside till Luke got back so I decided to sit down and watch TV. After about an hour Luke came back with bags of food and put them away in the fridge and cupboards. He sat down next to me and I wanted to go shopping and it was only the afternoon so the shops should still be open.

"Luke I need some more clothes and shoes so I'm gonna go out"

"Ok you got any money?"

"No"

"Here" Luke gave me a couple hundred and I looked at him confused.

"Where did you get this?"

"I've got savings" I knew he was lying but dropped it.

"I'll be a couple of hours"

"Ok stay safe"

"I will" I gave him a kiss and walked out the door leaving him to watch TV.

I didn't really know where I was going so as I was walking down the street I saw a friendly looking women and asked her where the shops were. She told me to keep walking straight on and I would find them, I thanked her and carried on walking. I couldn't help but look over my shoulder every now and then, I just felt like someone was following me. I shook that thought out of my head and focused on shopping. I'd found the shops and walked into a clothes shop to get a couple pair of jeans and shorts as well as tops and shoes.

I'd been shopping for a couple of hours and I had everything I needed and still had some change left over. I got a pair of black super skinny ripped jeans and a light acid wash pair with rips in each knee and another rip above one of the knees. I got a couple of band tops and a 'Friends' jumper cause I love that programme so much and a pair of black and white converse. I also got myself a dark blue lip ring, eyebrow stud and the bar I got for the ear and a wavy bit in the middle, I would put them in when I got back.

I walked back to the apartment and when I got through the door Luke was making dinner so I put my bags in the bedroom and went back into the kitchen. I stood next to Luke and he turned to look at me,

"What's up?"

"How'd you know something was up?"

"Cause you get a look in your eye when something's up"

"I feel like someone's following me"

"Have you seen anyone?"

"No, I think I'm just letting my mind play tricks on me, don't worry"

"Zoey I will worry, when you go out I come with you okay?"

"Okay"

"There's something else?"

"Can we eat first I'm really hungry"

He nodded and I sat down at the table and Luke put the food in front of me and sat opposite me. We started eating and didn't really talk much, I was gonna ask him what's gonna happen. I know we can't really go back but will we always be on the run? After I'd finished I went for a shower and put shorts and a t-shirt on, I think Luke had a shower before he went out this morning. I sat down on the sofa next to Luke and we sat cross legged facing each other.

"Will our lives ever go back to normal Luke?"

"I don't think we'll ever be able to go back home"

"I know that but will we be on the run forever? What if we have kids?"

"Do you regret coming with me?"

"No. I don't miss home or anything I'm just scared that they'll take you away from me"

"Come here" I sat on Luke's lap and cuddled up to him. "No one is gonna take me away from you"

We looked each other in the eye and started to lean in, we started kissing and well one thing lead to another and I think you know what happened next.