Chapter 9

Zoey's pov

I woke up on the sofa in Luke's arms, we must of fell asleep when talking about the future and watching TV. I remembered I had my trail thing to get to at the cafe so I carefully got out of Luke's arms making sure I didn't wake him up. I went into our bedroom and realised I was still in my sweats so I went into the bathroom and had a shower. I came out with a towel wrapped around my body and then Luke walked in,

"I wish I walked in on you more when you're just in a towel" he said with a smirk.

"Would you knock first?"

"Not if you're like this"

"Well I need to get ready for my trail at the cafe so will you please wait outside the bedroom"

Luke came over and kissed me then pulled away sighing, "fine"

He walked out and closed the door and started getting dressed, I decided to put on a black jumper and a pair of black jeans seen as though I would probably get a uniform anyway. I straightened my hair and I still had my blue piercings in which I was happy to leave and then I put on my converse, grabbed my phone and walked out the bedroom.

It was 9:45 which gave me 15 minutes but it only took 10 to get to the cafe, Luke was sat on the sofa.

"I'm off Luke"

He stood up and came over to me,

"Please be careful Zoey"

"It's Eliza"

"Oh yeah well I might come to this cafe for a drink later and walk you home, Eliza" he smiled when saying Eliza and it reminded me of the conversation from last night and talking about children.

"Okay but you can't distract me"

"I won't"

I pecked his lips and walked unlocked the door and opened it,

"See ya later"

"See ya"

I walked out of the door and closed it behind me, I walked out of the building towards the cafe. I arrived with a few minutes to spare and saw Lauren getting the tables ready inside so I walked in. Lauren looked towards the door and smiled,

"Early that's a good start, I'll got tell Claire you're here"

I waited for her to come back, a few minutes later Lauren and Claire came out and walked towards me.

"Are you ready Eliza?"

"Yes, shall I call you Claire or boss?"

"Claire" she smiled at me before continuing "Lauren's got your uniform and then she'll tell you what to do, okay?"

"Okay thank you"

"No problem, I'll be in the back if you have any questions"

I smiled and she walked away leaving me and Lauren,

"Here's your uniform, you can go to the toilets and put it on then I'll show you were to leave your clothes"

"Okay"

I walked into the toilets and got changed into the uniform, it was a simple shirt and skirt with a little apron which you would put the notepad with the orders on. I walked out of the toilets with the clothes I came in in my hands and walked up to Lauren.

"I'll take your clothes and phone and put them with my stuff, okay?" I nodded. She went towards the back then came back.

"Right there are a couple of tables that need serving so off you go"