1

--This is starting from where I finished the last book--
Zoey's pov

We had been driving for a while now and I wasn't sure where we were but then again I hadn't lived in Australia for long. I was starting to think what my life would of been like right now if I hadn't of met Luke. Would I be with Ashton? Would I ever of gotten tattoos? Would I ever of been myself? I was glad I met Luke because I would never of been able to be myself without the things he had said to me. I don't let those things effect me anymore because when I think of them I think of Ashton and us leaving his dead body on the floor. I've thought about what could be happening right now back home. Would the police know it was us? Is Ashton even dead? The second I don't like but we never actually checked he was dead.

We finally stopped but it was outside a salon, then I realised why, we needed to change our hair colour. We were thinking black but I think it's best if Luke goes a different colour and I add something to my hair.

"Zoey" this snapped me out of my trace and I turned to look at Luke.

"Yeah"

"What colour are we going?"

"I'll go black with red streaks to get rid of the blue and you should go fully red to match me" I said that smiling.

"Okay then" he smirked at me and gave me a peck on the lips "come on then"

We got out of the car and walked towards the salon.

"Luke you got enough money?"

"I've got plenty to keep us going"

I didn't wanna ask where he got the money from. We walked inside and were greeted by a middle aged women who was stood at the desk. Luke sat down on one of the chairs while I spoke to her.

"Would it be possible to get our hair dyed without an appointment?"

"That's fine, we are not that busy anyway so you can get it done at the same time if you want?"

"That would be great thanks"

"What colour would you like it?"

"I would mine black with red streaks and he would like his hair dyed fully red"

"Ok if you would like to take a seat while I get the stuff ready and another member of staff"

I sat down next to Luke and he was watching the TV, the news was on. I wasn't sure how far away from home we were but a murder would get around so I knew why he was watching it. After a few minutes of watching it and luckily nothing coming up about us or anything about Ashton the women came back with another younger women and the stuff they needed. We sat down next to each other and I smiled at Luke and he smiled back but I could tell he was nervous of anything coming up about Ashton. The lady I spoke to started on my hair and the other lady on Luke's hair.

After a while they had finished our hair and Luke paid and thanked the lady and we walked back to the car. I loved my new hair especially the streaks and red looked good on Luke. Once we go into the car Luke looked at me and smiled a genuine smile.

"I love your hair, it's beautiful"

"So do you Luke"

"No I mean it, you are beautiful and I don't know what I did to get you but I'm glad I did. I also can't believe you're still with me even though you had to leave everything behind"

"Well my mum kicked me out anyway and even if she hadn't I still would of ran away with you because I love you Luke"

"I love you too Zoey"

"Can we please find somewhere to sleep?"

"Yeah just a bit longer"

Not long after we had started driving I fell asleep listening to Luke sing along with the radio and I started dreaming but I soon turned into a nightmare.

(Zoey's nightmare)

I was running from something, I don't know what or why but I felt like someone was chasing me, making me run. I turned a corner but it was a dead end, I turned around and a person appeared in front of me. Ashton. What the fuck? He's supposed to be dead, he looked dead. Pale white skin with red blood shot eyes with black bags under his eyes and his hair was messy. If he's alive then something bad was gonna happen I could feel it.

"I thought you were dead"

"Everyone thinks I'm dead and the police are after you but I want my own revenge on you and Luke. I'm gonna kill him just like he tried to do to me and then I'm gonna take you so you can be mine forever"

"I will never be yours"

"You were once and you will again cause I will make you"

"What if I don't go with you? Even if you make me"

"I can show you"

"No get away from me"

(End of nightmare)

"Zoey"

I woke up suddenly and turned to look at Luke who looked worried.

"You okay? You kept shouting 'no get away from me'"

"Just a bad dream that's all I promise I'm fine"

"Okay well we can talk later cause we've arrived at a motel so come on let's get a room"

I nodded and we got out the car, all I good think was what I dreamt, it felt so real and that's what scared me that most but I think it was just my mind playing tricks on me cause of what's happened. We grabbed our bags and make our way to the motel to get a room. Before I knew it was climbing into the bed with Luke next to me trying to ask me about earlier but I was already falling into a deep sleep. Luke wrapped his arm around my waist and I snuggled into his chest and I was asleep straight away.