Chapter 7

Zoey's Pov

I didn't sleep well last night after what happened with that man, Luke didn't leave all night and I knew cause I was basically waking up every half an hour. A few of the times I woke up Luke did to and waited till I went back to sleep but the others times I didn't wanna wake him cause he needed his sleep too. That man yesterday really did shake me up yesterday and I didn't really wanna leave the apartment today but we needed food so Luke said he would go and get what we needed.

I was now currently sat watching TV again eating a couple slices of toast from the left over bread in my sweats. I couldn't be bothered to make an effort today so I was planning on staying like this all day. I still wanted to know where Luke had been going every night but I decided to leave it a few days cause of what happened yesterday. I didn't want to seem like I was nagging him but I just wanted to make sure he was alright. I went onto YouTube on the TV and put Bring Me the Horizon on really loud not caring if people in the building could hear it.

It was half way through Antivist was Luke came through the door with bags of food and put them on the counter in the kitchen. He came and sat next to me and took the remote and paused the music and turned to face me.

"How are you?"

"Don't know really just a bit shaken up"

"I'm sorry"

"For what?"

"Not protecting you and not being there straight away"

"I was the one who walked off"

"Yeah but I was the one who shouted at you and made you walk off"

"Let's just leave it at you shouldn't of shouted and I shouldn't of walked off"

"Okay"

"Luke can I ask you something?"

"Yeah"

"It's about where you go at night" I know I said I would leave it a few days but seen as though we were talking and apologising this seems like the right time.

"Go on"

"I just wanna know where you've been going and I know this was what made you shout and me walk off but I'm just worried about you and I wanna make sure you're okay"

"You shouldn't have to worry about me, I'm meant to worry about you"

"Well I do, please tell me"

"I've been thinking about telling you anyway cause there shouldn't be any secrets between us so I will. When we first got here I knew that I needed to make money somehow and I had connections back home so I knew about a bloke who paid a lot if you did jobs for him. Those jobs were beating people up, getting information, I think you get the picture and I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I didn't wanna make you worry or think I was some kind of monster especially after what happened with Ashton"

This was a lot to take in but with what has happened I was able to understand it from Luke's point of view.

"I don't think you're a monster and Ashton was gonna kill me so you were just protecting me. We need money but I would love it if you didn't do it as often, please, nights are better when you're around"

"Do you think I should a job during the day?"

"Maybe leave it a week or so just to make sure, what name did you give that bloke"

"A fake one just to make sure"

I nodded and then I scooted up to Luke more and we cuddled for a bit then Luke started to kiss my neck which was very nice. He crashed his lips onto mine and it was amazing, like electricity every time we kissed and I didn't wanna stop, obviously I needed to breathe so when we pulled apart I grabbed Luke's hand and pulled him towards the bedroom. Once we got in the bedroom Luke shut the door behind him and crashed his lips back onto mine, i started fiddling with the bottom of his t-shirt and then he pulled it off, showing his body which is incredible. He pulled mine off and threw it on the floor and laid me on the bed and was on top of me.

He started kissing my jaw and down my neck towards my chest, I was fiddling with the top of his jeans and started to unbutton them and then pull them down and Luke took them off and was just in his boxers. He pulled my joggers off with ease and threw them on the floor as well and carried on kissing me, we both still had our underwear on until he undid my bra and took it off. We then took our underwear off and for that night it felt like nothing else mattered and we weren't on the run. It was just me and Luke but something in the back of my mind was telling me that soon things were gonna go bad.

--------A/N------
Hope you like the book so far, loads more to come. Just wanna thank everyone who's read Save Me and now this one means so much that Save Me is so popular would never of thought it would get so many views and votes so thank you. Please keep the comments coming xx