Six: On The Bright Side..

Começar do início

"What do I always tell you Ci? Ask for what you want and always be prepared to get it. Nothing is impossible and as long as you know that, everything you ever dreamed of will unfold right before your eyes."

Cimani always listened when Ashley spoke about manifestation and the law of attraction. The law of assumption also, Cimani even took down notes, voice recordings and all. They had been making vision boards since they were sixteen and looking back at those vision boards, they were grateful that the life they lived now added up each picture on that board.

Pulling up to the first house, Cimani and Ashley were in awe. It was definitely an upgrade from any residence either of them ever resided.

"Is it too early to say this might be the one?" Cimani asks.

"Never. If you feel it's the one, it just might be. Trust your gut."

Both of them agreed to look around a bit more just to make sure they liked everything about the house. It had four bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, one in each room except for one, and one on the main floor. The decor was amazing, both girls felt as if they didn't even need to see any more houses. The more they looked around the more they fell in love.

"Ci, I actually love this house. We should look at more thought just in case."

"I agree, I'm really feeling this one but we should look at a few more."

After a few hours of house hopping, the girls came down to the conclusion that the first house they saw, was the one. The ride back to the first house they played a little bit of gospel as both girls silently cried. This was a big step for both of them, and everything seemed to be happening so fast.

Cimani's heart raced as they pulled back up in front of the house, the outside decor was perfect.

They both walked up to the house, hand in hand

They both walked up to the house, hand in hand. For some odd reason it felt as if this had made their friendship stronger. This had solidified a sisterhood. They weren't just friends, they were family.

"Welcome back, Miss Hassan and Miss Hope. It was a pleasure working with you guys and I hope you both enjoy this lovely home. Take care, I'll be in touch." The realtor said before handing both girls their own set of keys.

As soon as that realtor walked out, both girls screamed for joy. They embraced each other in a hug as tears fell. "I'm so proud of us." Cimani struggled to get out as she kept her tight grip around Ashley.

"We did it baby, I told you we were capable. I knew it." Ashley said as she held on to Cimani also.

The hug lasted for a good five minutes before both girls decided to let go. Words couldn't explain the eerie feeling of fulfilling a dream that they had talked about for nearly years. They walked around, feeling out the house a little more as they picked which rooms they wanted.

"Should we break it in? We can sleep over here tonight. Make food, watch movies like the old days." Cimani smiled as she clasped her hands together like a kid.