epilogue

january 15

"okay, so, question... how exactly did two people who are both biologically male pop out a baby?" billie questioned jonah and harlow, not even a hint of bashfulness or embarrassment to be found.

i snorted with laughter into her side. we sat with her parents, finneas and claudia, and my parents around the coffee table in her living room back at her house. i was sat on the couch with her, tucked under her arm contentedly.

it had been almost two weeks since the treaty had been signed. the werewolves and witches were learning to live closely and be friendly with each other slowly but surely. after i had explained everything to billie, she had immediately invited my parents over to her house for a proper new years celebration, since we had all been to busy to enjoy the day itself.

"uh... it's... well, you don't wanna know. it's not the right kind of talk for right now," jonah chuckled along with everyone else.

"it's a werewolf thing," harlow explained more simply, wrapping a protective arm around jonah.

"hm," billie grumbled, unsatisfied. i laughed at her and reached up to kiss her cheek. however, last second, she turn her head so our lips met and her hand reached up to hold my cheek.

our moment was ruined by finneas throwing a pillow at us.

"get a room!" he yelled, pretending to throw up. billie scoffed and rolled her eyes, getting up to go show her brother who was boss. i saw from finneas' expression that he already regretted his actions.

we watched them tussle with amusement in all our eyes. eventually, they broke up. at the same time, harlow sighed.

"well, we had better go. it's been so good to be here," he hugged billie's parents, jonah following closely behind, and made their way to the door. i followed as well.

"next time, you and billie should come to our place," he told me, giving me an awkward one-armed hug. 

i nodded and smile, waving goodbye as they left.

almost immediately, billie grasped my hand and yanked me to her room. i yelped in surprise as she shut and locked the door and pushed me onto the bed, quickly climbing ontop of me.

our lips met and we made out for several minutes, billies hands slowly trailing over my body. they crept underneath my back and suddenly grabbed my ass roughly.

i gasped and pulled away, laughing a little. billie looked down at me innocently.

"i love you," i told her as she tugged my shirt off . she paused to smile and kiss me again.

"i love you too. nothing will ever separate us again, okay? i promise," 

whoa i actually finished a book?????

anyways, despite how awful this whole thing is and how badly it needs heavy editing, i'm so glad it's finally finished. thank you to all of you who have been with me since the beginning, or only read it after it was finished. 

go check out my other books too😁. love ya