"right, that's why you kissed me." he states. "and i'm not being an ass." he adds.

"yes you are. you kiss my brothers girlfriend-"

"i didn't know."

"and now you're acting like you didn't text me to meet you in the bathroom." i continue, adding some firmness to my tone, warning him to not cut me off again.

"oh? i thought we were both pretending things didn't happen." he smirks.

"what are you even talking about?" i scoff.

"something's clearly bothering you, but you say otherwise. so i thought we were just pretending." he explains.

"you're— whatever..." i trail off, leaning back into my seat, lips pouted, arms crossed. minho glances over at me momentarily before sighing.

"i liked the kiss." he states.

"huh?" i blink a few times, trying to process if i heard him properly.

"i liked the kiss." he repeats.

"you... what?" i was unable to form words, heat rising to my face as my eyes go comically wide.

"it was cute." he says nonchalantly. "that's why it's a shame that it won't be happening again."

"but-"

"now what's bothering you?" i sunk back into my seat at his words, unable to stop the smile that tugged at the corner of my lips. lee minho liked my kiss. i dropped my head slightly, trying to cover it with my hair. i couldn't let him see how much his small sentence effected me. but i knew now that he answered my question, he expected an answer for his question.

i couldn't exactly tell him that i felt jealous watching him kiss another woman. i also couldn't tell him that i was wondering about his whole girlfriend situation. does he really not have one? had he broken up with hwayoung without telling chan? or was he lying to me?

"my brother... he seemed... happy when i told him what lia did." not exactly a lie. soobin's reaction was definitely bothering me.

"interesting." minho nods. the car bouncing slightly as he pull into... his driveway?

"um, why are we at your place?" i furrow my eyebrows as he puts his car in park.

"pit stop." he answers, pulling off his seatbelt, reaching over to click mine off. "come on." he urges.

"i'll wait here." i decline, moving to secure my seatbelt again. minho rolls his eyes before pushing the seatbelt away.

"come on." he repeats, getting out of the car and coming over to my side. he pulls my door open, stepping to the side and motioning me to get out. i look up at him suspiciously, glaring as i slowly step out of the car. he shuts the door behind me and begins walking to the front door of the house, fiddling with the keys on his key ring as he approaches the door.

"why are we here?" i ask, following him into the kitchen.

"chan wants chicken for dinner, so i have to take it out of the freezer now if i want it to be ready in time." he explains calmly, opening the freezer and pulling out the chicken.