𝕽𝖆𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖒 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 [requested]

Start from the beginning

the two stare at each other in silence before haneul jump off the couch, running away.

"HANEUL COME HERE!!!" he shout picking up seunghyuk and tossing him over his shoulder, daehwan is still in the same position.

the child giggle coming out around the corner where m/n just pass through, he tug on m/n pants making it slide down a bit.

"AAAHHHH HANEUL!!!" he shriek dropping his children while fixing his pants.

the two who got drop just now glance at each other and nod.

Now m/n has three children pulling on his pants.

He couldn't just swat them away!

So he just resort to shouting which is clearly ineffective.

A nearby servant who heard the commotion look at them and immediately regrets all of his life choices.

His friend who is with him look at the loud family. His brain unable to comprehend what the fuck is happening.

They robotically walk away, erasing their master underwear completely.

The silence was broken by his friend.

"his butt looks fluffy" he said before receiving a whack on the head by the other.

the little family now sat on the dining table as they feast on the foods m/n cook.

they had a chef before, but that bastard poisoned their food and so for the next two weeks  they could do nothing but lay on the hospital bed lifelessly.

daehwan take a handful of gimbap and stuffed it in his mouth.

he hummed in delight, chewing on them with puffed cheeks.

seunghyuk look at him in disgust throwing tissues at his face as daehwan remain unbothered.

haneul silently take all the foods when his dad and brother is occupied with daehwan.

he eat all of them in matter of seconds, casually handing his plates to the maid who look at him in bewildered.

he wash his hands and skip away patting his full belly.

m/n come out of the dining room stomping towards haneul who lay on the floor 10 feet away from the couch, staring at the  ceiling dazedly.

he poke his small belly which the boy retaliated back by poking his chest.

"did you finish the foods?"

"yeesshh" he slur, yawn and roll on his sides,snoring.

"appa this isn't fair!" daehwan whined waddling towards him in his penguin onesie.

I forgot to mention they wear matching penguin onesie. even m/n.

"I'll bite you!" daehwan declared going for m/n's butt.

m/n turn around covering his lower part body, the front and the back.

"I'll cook you sweet potato"

"okay!"

daehwan waddled over to haneul, leaning all his weight on haneul making the boy wake up and roll the opposite side making daehwan smack his head on the floor.

the two boys lay there waiting for the sweet potato and seunghyuk join them soon enough, not without a big pillow to prevent him laying on the dirty floor.

"the foods is ready" m/n announced carefully walking towards the living room with a big bowl and spoon in his hand.

haneul hold on m/n onesie tail when the man passed by and let himself be drag by the older man.

seunghyuk frown at him but said nothing. he flip over the pillow and use his arm and feet strength to push himself while still on the pillow.

daehwan lay there waiting for m/n to pick him up.

he didn't.

he heard the sound of spoon and bowl collide and crawl quickly knowing if he's one second late haneul will finish it all.

they ate in silence while watching barney & friends.

"that dinosaur look scary" seunghyuk comment

"he looks cute to me" haneul said.

"he looks like he go through hundreds way of brutal death in 5 seconds" daehwan said tediously.

"where did you learn that?"

"I heard you talking to baekhyun-ahjussi the other day!" daehwan beam proudly.

"don't say  that, and drop your proud expression" m/n told him.

m/n pretend not to notice the subtle glare direct in his way.

" what do you wanna do now? " m/n pick up the dirty dishes an put them in the in the sink.

"let's play swords!" daehwan announce.

"no" seunghyuk shut it down immediately, plaging swords with daehwan is the same as going into a war with a monster.

"let's watch Sherlock Holmes" seunghyuk reach for the remote.

"share lock home is boring! " daehwan whine.

"it's sherlock holmes" seunghyuk correct him.

"isn't it the same? " haneul mumbled.

"I heard no difference! " daehwan frown.

M/n came back sipping on a box of strawberry milk seeing his children arguing.

Haneul holding onto daehwan collar making the poor boy dangle with a dark look, daehwan had a tight grip on seunghyuk hair, and seunghyuk shouting in pain had his hands and leg wrap around haneul still standing body.

He retraced his steps and sit in the kitchen corner, sipping on his second box of strawberry milk.

The servants passed by secretly took a picture of m/n in a penguin onesie, huddle over the corner while sipping on his milk.

When the triplets goes quiet, he throw away his empty milk boxes into the trash bin.

He walk away and pick them up one by one carefully. He put them on his huge bed and put pillows on seunghyuk side since he's on the left side of the bed.

He lay on the right side of the bed beside daehwan and carresed his fluffy hair.

Haneul snore lightly as he snuggled closer to seunghyuk as they wrap each other in a secure embrace.

He kiss their forehead and cover them with blankets, laying down before drifting off to sleep.

"let's stay like this forever"

ع˖⁺ ☁⋆ ୭ ?.⋆。⋆༶⋆˙⊹

𝕱𝖔𝖗 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖆𝖑𝖜𝖆𝖞𝖘 𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖞