Epilogue 1

Five Years Later.

Jungkook loves Hadong Village way too much. Jimin brought him here after that accident.
This place is like heaven for him because here he got accepted by the love of his life and later became father of a beautiful son. Now his son's age is one year. Jungkook never wished to go back to Seoul; this place is dear to him, surrounded by beautiful nature. During these years, Jungkook worked hard on the development of this area. He gifted a multi-specialty hospital to the village and sorrounding villages with help of local authorities. Jimin is running this hospital successfully and practicing as a cardiac surgeon perfectly. Jungkook gifted many schools to villages he completely changed the area into a developed one. Jungkook has also opened one branch of Jeon Port here in Hadong District, one big office building

During these year so many things happened in his life like in the beginning, Jimin faced problems conceiving the baby because of that miscarriage. But after proper medication and jungkook's support, three years later Jimin conceived with Koomin, Jungkook is very happy with his small family.  During these years, Jungkook's father never stopped visiting him. He loves both his kids equally, and from the start, Jimin was his first choice for Jungkook. Jimin's father also visits them from time to time with his mother; both the fathers shares a very good  relationship with them.

Jimin's father and Jungkook's father both asked their wives to accept their crime, and now both are serving punishment behind bars for the next five years.

Jungkook and Hoseok's relationship became stronger. Taehyung finally realised he never loved Jungkook; it was his infatuation. He wasn't even aware of Jimin's miscarriage. Yes, he was in favour of making him suffer just to leave Jungkook, but he was never in favour of killing someone. He always loved his brother, but later he became selfish because he always wished that. how Jungkook loves Jimin. Someone should have to love him like this with his whole heart, leaving no space for others. He became greedy for Jungkook and jealous of Jimin, and as a result, he tried to win Jungkook's pure love.

But Jungkook's dedication to Jimin made him angry, and he committed sin by separating them. continuously for four and a half years, Taehyung suffered in guilt. Guilt ate him day and night and caused him severe health issues. He badly suffered from depression and many times tried to commit suicide. He himself wasn't aware of the truth—that he had always suffered from the start because of this infatuation. Jungkook always showed him the truth that he would never be with him, which caused him immense suffering from the start. Jimin heard about Taehyung's health condition; he came running to him with his own and embraced him with love. As time passed, Hoseok and Taehyung developed feelings for each other. Now Taehyung realises how it feels to receive love because previously he was only a giver.

In the living hall.

Koomin is crying, throwing tantrums again and again, and hugging Jimin continuously. He doesn't want to leave him even for a second, and fat tears are still sticking on his chubby, cute cheeks. Jimin is attaching him to his chest, continuously caressing his head to make him relax. Today he got vaccinated on his thigh, and it's causing him pain and fever.

Right now Jungkook is working in his home office but is not able to concentrate on his work as he can hear his son's painful cry. after hearing his son's cry, he came down to the hall where Jimin was sitting with his son.

" Was it really necessary to vaccinate him? Look now at how he is crying in pain. how much time it will take him to go through this pain. His crying is hurting me.,,  Jungkook asked Jimin many questions while standing in front of him. his face, telling all how sad he is looking like about to cry any moment. Jimin and Koomin are both his strength and at the same time weaknesses also. He can't see them in any pain.