His Husband

at Hoseok's house.

Miss Lee and Hoseok entered the house.

Hoseok sensed that Jimin had cooked the dinner with an aroma of food. sounds are comming from Jungkook's room
Now he also understood that. Jimin is preparing Jungkook's room, which Jungkook always uses whenever he is with Hoseok. How Jimin is humming in happy tone; he can sense happiness in Jimin's voice; his eyes are filled with tears; he is feeling sympathy for Jimin; how always fate is playing with Jimin's life.

Haw, how will we tell Jimin about Jungkook? He is sounding very happy, sir. Miss Lee said to Hoseok

Miss Lee, I am calling him. We have to inform him; we can't hide this from him.

Jimin. Jimin, come down here. Hoseok called him. 

Oh, Hyung is calling, which means my sweetu also came back home with Hyung. thinking that Jimin came running out of the room happily.

Yes, Hyung, where is Jungkook? You told me you would bring him with you.

Oh, Miss Lee How are you? Looking beautiful as always, Jimin complimented Miss Lee.

Miss Lee is looking at him with a sad smile.

jimin Look at me; we are going to inform you about something. You have to be balanced and strong, right? Hoseok said 

balance and strong?why? What happened, Hyung?

Jungkook got into an accident. He is still unconscious. Hoseok said it in one breath.

What are you talking about, Hyung? Are you kidding me, right? Don't say this; my heart is sinking. Hyung, please say it's not true. I will die at any moment with such type of prank, Hyung. Please say you are lying and just pranking for fun save me from this pain Hyung. Look at me ha how my legs are shaking. I am not able to stand properly. I am feeling like dying from this prank. Jimin is not ready to accept the news he received from Hoseok.

Hoesok closed his eyes because he was not able to see Jimin's condition.

Do you think Jimin I would prank on you with this type of  bad idea? He is my brother. How can I even talk about him like this, even in a prank?
Jimin Jungkook will be fine. Okay, let's come with us to the hospital.
Hoseok said all this while closing his eyes. When he opened his eyes, he saw that Jimin was not here.

Sir, come fast. Jimin is running on the road while crying; he is even barefoot. He is running senselessly, sir. miss Lee said to Hoseok

what both started The car exited the gate.

Jimin is running while crying loudly. His crying voice is shaking because of running. Everyone is watching him run on the road like a mad person while mumbling something. He is barefoot running; he didn't bother to wear shoes; he lost all his common sense about wearing shoes; and he is even unable to think straight that he should have to use a car to reach the hospital faster.

Hoseok saw him running on the road and stopped his car to catch him.

What are you doing, Jimin? Why are you running like this? Hoseok asked.

Hyu Hyung going to the hospital.

Do you even know which hospital Jugkook is currently in?

whi Which hospital, Hyung?

You even don't know the hospital name and the address, and you are running senselessly to reach there.

You are running barefeet to reach the hospital, which is twenty-three kilometres away from here. Will you run this much with your bare feet? Look at your condition, Jimin.

Huh. Hyun Hyung ta take me to jungkook jimin said while hiccuping and crying.

Come with me. Hoseok held him by the hand and made him sit in the car.

My jungkook will be fine. He will be okay. He is my lion king; he will never be defeated in life; he is a fighter. Yes, yes, he will be okay. Jimin encouraging himself by these words to stay positive in this tough time.

am is saying right Hyung?

Am I saying it right, Miss Lee?

Yes, Jimin, he will be fine. Both said in unison,to  strengthen his belief .

Yes, he is fine. That's why My heart is beating and I am breathing; this is a testimony to the fact that my Jungkook is fine.

I can't live without him, Hyung.
Tears are falling from Jimin's eyes.

at RCB Road Hospital.

After getting out of the car, Jimin ran straight into the hospital. Hoseok already told him the room number in which Jungkook is right now.

He is mute, not speaking even a word. Tears are falling from his eyes. He is in a pitiable condition; he is walking fast towards Jungkook's room. People are talking around him, but he is not able to hear anything; everything is silent. That's how Jimin is feeling right now. His heart is beating louder. he is feeling like his heart is thumping hard in his chest giving strange shivering of fear in whole body. Now he is near Jugkook's room.

JIMIN, WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING? Mrs. Jeon held Jimin's hand and stopped him from going off track.

Please, aunty, leave my hand and let me see Jungkook. Jimin pleaded in front of her.

but she is being cruel by not letting him see Jungkook.

Have some shame, Jimin. You even have some character. always drooling over your own brother's Husband like this. It's not your right to know about his health condition; you are nothing to him. You don't have any relationship with him; you are not part of his life, Mrs. Jeon said.

Throw him out, Taehyung. Mrs. Jeon said to Taehyung He is asserting his own authority over your husband. she warned Taehyung